Visanthe Shiancoe Signs With Patriots

Visanthe Shiancoe Signs With Patriots

There are 5 comments on the TheVikingAge story from Jul 25, 2012, titled Visanthe Shiancoe Signs With Patriots. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Dec 18, 2011; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe against the New Orleans Saints at the Metrodome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Rats jumping off the sinking ship. He'll be riding the pine behind Gronk, playing special teams. He knows the future is not in minnecrapolis
ezg357

Madera, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Rats jumping off the sinking ship. He'll be riding the pine behind Gronk, playing special teams. He knows the future is not in minnecrapolis
lol The Vikings let Shiacoe go for a reason & was he wasnt getting open & he started to disrupt the team. That & he only had one good year of play. I dont know why New England picked him up they have two good TE

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>lol The Vikings let Shiacoe go for a reason & was he wasnt getting open & he started to disrupt the team. That & he only had one good year of play. I dont know why New England picked him up they have two good TE
Vikings let Shiacoe go because they drafted a TE who needs to play to see if he is any good.

Since: Dec 06

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2012
N.E.is signing way to many TE's,which makes me wonder if Gronkowski s healing properly.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Childress wrote:
N.E.is signing way to many TE's,which makes me wonder if Gronkowski s healing properly.
Clearly Bellicheat has a "tight end" fetish
Is he the next Sandusky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Hernandez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rex Ryan: 'No idea' how to defend Rob Gronkowsk... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Rexsex 2
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 34
News Murder trial of Aaron Hernandez's friend gets u... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Pal of ex-NFL star Hernandez loses bid to toss ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 5
News Tipster who questioned integrity of juror in Aa... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Ex- NFL player Aaron Hernandez due in court as ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts display 1
News Hernandez lawyers to argue for dismissal of mur... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts Murders 1
More from around the web