Kemoeatu will play this time - Sports

Kemoeatu will play this time - Sports

There are 8 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Kemoeatu will play this time - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Chris Kemoeatu has been in this situation before, getting ready for a Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

mokebla

Avondale Estates, GA

#1 Jan 28, 2009
It will be a luau day for the Poly's, Chris and Troy of the Steelers and Duce and Aaron of the Cards. Poly Nation at its best, Imua!
Blah

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jan 28, 2009
I'm extremely happy for all of our local boys that make it to the professional ranks and to have have three or more in the Super Bowl is just an added bonus... Good Luck!!!!!
Blah

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 28, 2009
I'm extremely proud of our local boyz that make it to the pro ranks and to have three or more in the Super Bowl is just an added bonus... Good Luck Boyz!!!!!!!
Congratulations

Blanding, UT

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Our local boys and continue to make us proud wherever we are in this world! Good luck and IMUA!!!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#5 Jan 28, 2009
Kemo is one of my favorite Steelers. I love watching him plaster some unexpecting LB! Sometimes we rewind and watch plays a second time, just focused on him. We call it Kemo-vision.
Eastsidaz

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2009
This is another testimony that we a small bunch islands in the middle of the pacific can play ball with the Big Boys...... From Samoa to Hawaii and everything inbetween !!! We can and We do. With the exception of Micronesia ??

Red Raiders Represent !!!!
lclgl808

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jan 28, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS TO KEMOEATU! and also FRANCISCO! This is great for Hawaii and most of all Kahuku! They were coached well at the high school level and got better at the college level and now they are pros and playing in the SUPER BOWL!

Congrats to their football coaches back at Kahuku!(not the current coaching staff....the REAL coaches!)
lclgl808

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jan 28, 2009
Eastsidaz wrote:
This is another testimony that we a small bunch islands in the middle of the pacific can play ball with the Big Boys...... From Samoa to Hawaii and everything inbetween !!! We can and We do. With the exception of Micronesia ??
Red Raiders Represent !!!!
HAHAHA - GOOD ONE! SORRY I THOUGHT THAT LAST PART WAS FRICKEN FUNNY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cardinals' Francisco guides special teams - Sports (Jan '09) Feb '09 Kaneala Jr 14
News Kemoeatu will play this time - Sports News (Jan '09) Jan '09 Red Raider 1
News Cardinals' Francisco guides special teams - Spo... (Jan '09) Jan '09 maincamp pinoy 1
News Cardinals, Steelers in unlikely Super Bowl - Sp... (Jan '09) Jan '09 maincamp in da co... 6
News Making a Point -- Lots Of Them (Dec '07) Dec '07 dangerwill13 2
News NFL - Hawai'i ties (Oct '07) Oct '07 joe beah 1
News AZCardinals.com Feature On Steve Baylark & Marc... (Jun '07) Jun '07 umass1 1
More from around the web