Making a Point -- Lots Of Them

Making a Point -- Lots Of Them

There are 2 comments on the Arizona Cardinals story from Dec 1, 2007, titled Making a Point -- Lots Of Them. In it, Arizona Cardinals reports that:

“It would have been great to get that win, because then we would have something to hang our hat on 'Coach, just throw the football a little more and everything will be fine,' ”

The Cardinals are on pace to score more points this season than any Cards' team since 1984. via Arizona Cardinals

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Cardinals.

YESHUAMAN

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2007
THEY SHOULD HAVE STARTED WARNER AND LET LIENART SIT AND LEARN. BUT NO THEY GOTTA HAVE HIM START! WARNER WOULD BE IN THE TOP 3 QBS IF HE HAD PALYED EVERY GAME! PROJECT IN THOSE GAMES HE MISSED AND WOW!
dangerwill13

Pensacola, FL

#2 Dec 14, 2007
They never should have drafted Matt Lienart.

It's as simple as that. There are many QB's in college that are just as tall as Matt Lienart, but have much bigger arms and much better vision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cardinals' Francisco guides special teams - Sports (Jan '09) Feb '09 Kaneala Jr 14
News Kemoeatu will play this time - Sports News (Jan '09) Jan '09 Red Raider 1
News Kemoeatu will play this time - Sports (Jan '09) Jan '09 lclgl808 8
News Cardinals' Francisco guides special teams - Spo... (Jan '09) Jan '09 maincamp pinoy 1
News Cardinals, Steelers in unlikely Super Bowl - Sp... (Jan '09) Jan '09 maincamp in da co... 6
News NFL - Hawai'i ties (Oct '07) Oct '07 joe beah 1
News AZCardinals.com Feature On Steve Baylark & Marc... (Jun '07) Jun '07 umass1 1
More from around the web