Raiders had two shots at Rodgers

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer Saturday, February 5th, 2011 at 10:30 am in Oakland Raiders . Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Feb 5, 2011
yeah, and some teams had shots at rothlisburger and other teams had shot at manning and other teams had shots at brady and montana and favre and so on! could they have made a difference in their team? most likely. could have, would have, should have, but all the blame is on al davis! i bet all those teams that didn't make that move wish they would have done things different. yyawwn!! listen, those that made that move, be glad you did! we've made great moves that took us to the superbowl and many good moves that took us to the playoffs. some are good some are just plain mistakes! who can predict the future? many would have went for j russell and ryan leaf and brady quinn and so on. AND? it is what it is! can't always win? "PLAY TO WIN"
GO RAIDERS!!! 2011!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Manziel fit new Raiders paradigm? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 26
Terrelle Pryor reaches JaMarcus Russell level l... (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
Raiders' Terrelle Pryor switches to number 2 je... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Corran Horn 8
Raiders Fan Favorite Tommy Kelly Hasn't Played ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 5
Oakland Raiders: 5 Reasons Carson Palmer Will L... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Cheatriots 21
Raiders Sign Quarterback Jeff George (Aug '06) Jun '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 41
Raiders had two shots at Rodgers (Feb '11) Feb '11 TexasRaider 1

Aaron Brooks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE