Wes Welker's wife apologizes for ripping Ray Lewis

The day after another disappointing loss for the New England Patriots, it was the wife of a player who again was making news for her emotional postgame outburst Anna Burns Welker lashed out at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis after her husband, Wes Welker, dropped two passes in the AFC championship game and finished with eight catches for 117 ... (more) Full Story
As the Jets Crash

Florham Park, NJ

#62 Feb 1, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am a fan of the New York Giants...look at how they creamed the juiced up Patriots in the first Super Bowl that they played them in!
You will believe that ANY person that puts black paint on their face is a 'thug'. Guess that means that Bush sent tens of thousands of 'thugs' into Iraq, in order to illegally occupy Iraq, just like what was done in respect to the Panama canal years before, by daddy Bush, I do believe, right PATRIOTS SUX? LOL!
The more you post the dumber you sound. My advice to you is: STFU!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#63 Feb 1, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't provide advice to anyone, until the New England Patriots can WIN a Super Bowl, WITHOUT the aid of 'Spygate'! Failure to do so makes YOU look like a flipping moron, of whom should STFU!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#64 Feb 2, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
You have MANY questions...don't want to make you feel as if I left ANY of your questions unanswered...I'm considerate like that.
Now...can YOU answer simple questions, or do you just revert back to defending the Hooters girl that you have pinned up on your wall, while vilifying defendants that stood through their trials, where the jury ACQUITTED them, flbadcatowner?
Just as I thought. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer a simple little question as to why you are so bent out of shape over something Ray Lewis has had so little to say about. And I have no hooters pin-ups on my wall or anywhere else. You not only refuse to answer my question, but you also aim a slimeball false accusation my way. How cute!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#65 Feb 2, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
His posts sound like Einstein compared to your rants.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#66 Feb 2, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I thought. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer a simple little question as to why you are so bent out of shape over something Ray Lewis has had so little to say about. And I have no hooters pin-ups on my wall or anywhere else. You not only refuse to answer my question, but you also aim a slimeball false accusation my way. How cute!
It isn't about what Ray Lewis says, or doesn't say about the incident at THIS point of the game. The FACT is that there is a system in place, where justice is dictated in the nation that you live in, in which you, an American, is proud to say that is fair, just, free, unbiased and all that good stuff, right flbadcatowner?

Here's another fact. Ray Lewis went to trial on this matter. Key witnesses FOR THE PROSECUTION, of whom never had direct contact with Ray Lewis after the incident, were UNABLE to identify Ray Lewis being involved in the melee (with the exception of a con artist, of whom ended up spending time in jail), and the person that was described as being Ray Lewis, in a red jacket, was NOT Ray Lewis, any of Ray Lewis's co-defendants, or even any of the victims...which leads me, as an outside analyst on this case, to believe that it could have been ANOTHER person(s) involved in this melee, with the ADDED information that there were other brawls that occurred AT THE SAME TIME, IN THE RELATIVE SAME PROXIMITY of the fight that occurred by Ray Lewis's limo, where the victims attacked one of Ray Lewis's acquaintances! That work for you, flbadcatowner?

Now, Ray Lewis was acquitted of the charge. What does he owe the public, other than he didn't commit the crime, flbadcatowner? You want him to recount his testimony in court? It's there for you to read. Ray Lewis is tired of telling people the SAME story over and over and over again. He's trying to move on from that. People like Anna Welker don't want that to happen. This is the whole reasoning behind my accusing Anna Welker of being a husband beater. How would Anna like to explain for the next 2 decades that she really is not a husband beater, despite circumstantial evidence that may lead one to believe that she potentially COULD BE a husband beater (remember the black eye that Wes Welker had? Yeah...maybe NOW you know where I'm coming from!)?

This is why Anna Welker's apology doesn't go far enough. She HAS to COMPLETELY RETRACT what she said about Ray Lewis, in relation to the case he was involved in, where he was ACQUITTED by the PROSECUTOR, no less! Anna Welker's comments attack the fundamentals of America's justice system, it attacks the District Attorney's office, it attacks the jury (that found Ray Lewis's co-defendants NOT GUILTY, by way of SELF-DEFENCE), it attacks the victims' families (by making them look so petty, as to put a price on their relatives' deaths, that was paid out by Ray Lewis in a settlement, so as to not pursue any sort of criminal justice action for their dead relatives), it attacks Ray Lewis, after Ray Lewis stood in court, it attacks the legal ideals that American justice stands on, which is that an accused is 'innocent until PROVEN guilty'(not the other way around, Anna!), and it attacks the very core of America in itself, when it is America that floats the image to the rest of the universe that America is a FREE and JUST nation. Anna Welker trampled on ALL OF THAT, when she decided to run her mouth like a little bitch, simply because her constant abuse of Wes Welker kept Wes from being able to catch critical footballs thrown at him in key playoff games!

Does that answer YOUR question, that I figured I answered many times before for you, flbadcatowner? You DO realize that in between my FACTS, I have laden my comments with a lot of sarcasm and suppositions, right?

Let's see what you have to say in response to this comment, flbadcatowner...LATER!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#67 Feb 2, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't about what Ray Lewis says, or doesn't say about the incident at THIS point of the game. The FACT is that there is a system in place, where justice is dictated in the nation that you live in, in which you, an American, is proud to say that is fair, just, free, unbiased and all that good stuff, right flbadcatowner?
Here's another fact. Ray Lewis went to trial on this matter. Key witnesses FOR THE PROSECUTION, of whom never had direct contact with Ray Lewis after the incident, were UNABLE to identify Ray Lewis being involved in the melee (with the exception of a con artist, of whom ended up spending time in jail), and the person that was described as being Ray Lewis, in a red jacket, was NOT Ray Lewis, any of Ray Lewis's co-defendants, or even any of the victims...which leads me, as an outside analyst on this case, to believe that it could have been ANOTHER person(s) involved in this melee, with the ADDED information that there were other brawls that occurred AT THE SAME TIME, IN THE RELATIVE SAME PROXIMITY of the fight that occurred by Ray Lewis's limo, where the victims attacked one of Ray Lewis's acquaintances! That work for you, flbadcatowner?
Now, Ray Lewis was acquitted of the charge. What does he owe the public, other than he didn't commit the crime, flbadcatowner? You want him to recount his testimony in court? It's there for you to read. Ray Lewis is tired of telling people the SAME story over and over and over again. He's trying to move on from that. People like Anna Welker don't want that to happen. This is the whole reasoning behind my accusing Anna Welker of being a husband beater. How would Anna like to explain for the next 2 decades that she really is not a husband beater, despite circumstantial evidence that may lead one to believe that she potentially COULD BE a husband beater (remember the black eye that Wes Welker had? Yeah...maybe NOW you know where I'm coming from!)?
This is why Anna Welker's apology doesn't go far enough. She HAS to COMPLETELY RETRACT what she said about Ray Lewis, in relation to the case he was involved in, where he was ACQUITTED by the PROSECUTOR, no less! Anna Welker's comments attack the fundamentals of America's justice system, it attacks the District Attorney's office, it attacks the jury (that found Ray Lewis's co-defendants NOT GUILTY, by way of SELF-DEFENCE), it attacks the victims' families (by making them look so petty, as to put a price on their relatives' deaths, that was paid out by Ray Lewis in a settlement, so as to not pursue any sort of criminal justice action for their dead relatives), it attacks Ray Lewis, after Ray Lewis stood in court, it attacks the legal ideals that American justice stands on, which is that an accused is 'innocent until PROVEN guilty'(not the other way around, Anna!), and it attacks the very core of America in itself, when it is America that floats the image to the rest of the universe that America is a FREE and JUST nation. Anna Welker trampled on ALL OF THAT, when she decided to run her mouth like a little bitch, simply because her constant abuse of Wes Welker kept Wes from being able to catch critical footballs thrown at him in key playoff games!
Does that answer YOUR question, that I figured I answered many times before for you, flbadcatowner? You DO realize that in between my FACTS, I have laden my comments with a lot of sarcasm and suppositions, right?
Let's see what you have to say in response to this comment, flbadcatowner...LATER!
Another long winded reply to an issue that Ray Lewis considers settled and not worth commenting on.
Just what is your problem? If Welker dropped passes, it is simply something that happens in football games and happens to all receivers at least once in a while. I am sure that in his long NFL career, Ray Lewis has missed at least one tackle he could have made.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#68 Feb 2, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Ray Lewis has been so low key about the incident is likely rooted in his embrace of Christianity which teaches forgiveness. Perhaps you could learn from his example.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#69 Feb 2, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Another long winded reply to an issue that Ray Lewis considers settled and not worth commenting on.
Just what is your problem? If Welker dropped passes, it is simply something that happens in football games and happens to all receivers at least once in a while. I am sure that in his long NFL career, Ray Lewis has missed at least one tackle he could have made.
You JUST aren't getting it. It isn't about Ray Lewis. Ray Lewis CAN live his life...the money he has stacked gives him that peace of mind!

What IS the issue is that people like you don't see a problem with other people like Anna Welker running her mouth and making slanderous remarks about a Black defendant, of whom was acquitted of the charge he stood trial for. YOU figure that you can justify and prolong the presumption that Ray Lewis and his co-defendants are GUILTY of some sort of crime, when all along, THE PROSECUTOR ACQUITTED Ray Lewis, and a jury acquitted the other two co-defendants, of whom YOU have already labelled 'thugs'! Had Anna Welker said this about Trayvon Martin, I would have had THE SAME reaction, flbadcatowner...Anna had NO RIGHT to say what she said, and her apology was bogus, and didn't go far enough. POINT BLANK!

You ask me for an answer to your question, that I answered SEVERAL times before, and when I answer your question, you call it a long winded reply. You sound just like Anna...someone that wants it both ways (and I wouldn't be surprised if Anna LIKES it both ways...LOL!). Ray Lewis STOOD trial. He was ACQUITTED! There is NO REASON for Anna Welker to CONTINUE to hold Ray Lewis in some sort of internet moral court via Facebook, where she has ALREADY determined that Ray Lewis is GUILTY, and is painting an image of Ray Lewis that is completely untrue, based on circumstantial evidence that she interpreted in her fit of rage, because her husband drops balls, due to her abusing him on a daily basis (twice on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays)!

Maybe the reason YOU don't get how incensed people like me are in relation to bullish comments from Anna Welker is because you probably aren't Black, and you haven't been stopped by American authoritarian figures, where you are judged as a 'thug', and a threat, of whom likely is armed and dangerous, that need to be taken down with 'extreme force'(which could equate to EXCESSIVE force). This usually leads to hundreds of deaths of Black Americans in America, and one of the triggers that lead other people to have this sentiment about Black Americans, like Ray Lewis, and his co-defendants that YOU label 'thugs', and what has many American authorities exercising their aggressive racial profiling of Black Americans, which can lead to large fatality numbers of Black Americans, many of them INNOCENT victims...though because of comments that Anna Welker made, the stereotype surrounding Black people will CONTINUE to follow Black people like an anvil on their shoulder, or better referred to as a death sentence.

But then again, YOU will never get why a person like myself would be angry about Anna Welker's outburst, and her bullshit apology, with her statement retraction. You will just note my comment as being another long winded comment, that doesn't answer your question to YOUR satisfaction. You would rather hear me say that Anna Welker was simply misguided, sweep her comments under the rug like you did (as you OBVIOUSLY believe that Ray Lewis AND his co-defendants are guilty of something, when an able prosecutor and a jury disagreed about it over a decade ago), while letting Anna get away with not FULLY apologizing for her outrageous statements, that hurt MORE than just Ray Lewis (of whom YOU say doesn't care, but that's not the point here!), and then having me fully stating on here that I slandered Anna Welker, a gesture that Anna didn't afford Ray Lewis. Well, you are not going to get that response from me, so you may as well quit looking for that answer, kid!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#70 Feb 2, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
The fact that Ray Lewis has been so low key about the incident is likely rooted in his embrace of Christianity which teaches forgiveness. Perhaps you could learn from his example.
Perhaps YOU need to know what 'forgiveness' actually is, flbadcatowner! It isn't about just sweeping things under the rug, kid.

Why has Ray Lewis been so 'low key' about the incident, flbadcatwoner? It isn't because he is looking for forgiveness. It is because it is A CLOSED CASE, and he did nothing wrong. The families of the victims haven't forgiven Ray Lewis. They sued Ray Lewis for money, and settled for an undisclosed amount, though they are STILL asking for clarity and closure (the money didn't help?), yet they want the clarity that THEY deem it to be (same clarity that Anna Welker was lipping off about)!

One thing that entails forgiveness is that one is able to excuse the behaviour of their transgressor, and then they are able to move on from the incident, and FORGET about what their transgressor did to them. In THIS case, Ray Lewis is the ONLY person FORGIVING his accusers, like Anna Welker, YOU, the families of the victims, and the other haters. THIS is why you don't hear Ray Lewis talking about the incident. He said ENOUGH back in court. LOOK IT UP, KID! IT IS A CLOSED CASE...MOVE ON, HATERS!

A key element that needs to be present where forgiveness is concerned, flbadcatowner, is that THE TRANSGRESSOR HAS TO WANT TO BE FORGIVEN FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST ANOTHER! Anna Welker DOESN'T want to be forgiven about what she said about Ray Lewis, because she BELIEVES EVERYTHING SHE SAID ABOUT Ray Lewis. She's only sorry that it hurt her image, and that is why she quickly retracted her comment, and threw out there a heartless and vague apology, as it was probably pointed out to her that she offended MORE than just Ray Lewis.

For this, I have equally slandered Anna Welker, just like Anna Welker slandered Ray Lewis, and I have offered up a vague apology, of which does not directly absolve Anna Welker of wrongdoing in my apology, just like Anna INTENTIONALLY did in her vague comment about what she posted about Ray Lewis, flbadcatowner. But MAYBE because you look upon Anna Welker being the White Hooters girl, of whom you would NEVER consider a 'thug', a term that you would quickly associate to Ray Lewis and his co-defendants, you feel that Anna Welker is OWED an IMMEDIATE and SPECIFIC apology, because what I said basically is destroying her reputation as a nice, sexy White girl, as you likely see her as, but as for Anna Welker upping an IMMEDIATE and SPECIFIC apology to Ray Lewis, for slandering him as a murderer, that perverted the course of justice in America, by paying off the victims' families, of whom had NO HAND in the criminal prosecution or trial of Ray Lewis, is not something that should be implored at all, right flbadcatowner?

I hope you learned something today, kid. You sure are teaching me that though America tries to play off the fact that everybody is EQUAL in their eyes, it will NEVER be that way for Black people in America, based on people like YOU and Anna Welker.

It's people like you all that make me SICK when I even hear the word 'America'! KMT!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#71 Feb 3, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Another long winded reply to an issue that Ray Lewis considers settled and not worth commenting on.
Maybe, after you read this, you MAY just get the tip of the iceberg, of which is the PROBLEM that has me so upset with people like you and Anna Welker...

http://mxgm.org/report-on-the-extrajudicial-k...

GET IT NOW? DIDN'T THINK SO!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#74 Feb 4, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
What does she have to do to satisfy you? Stand before Ray Lewis on her knees and beg his forgiveness? She admitted she was wrong just as Ray Lewis has repented of his when he became a Christian.
NOW that Ray Lewis has put an exclamation point on his career, with his second Super Bowl victory, I guess the first thing that Anna could do is draw herself away from her favourite pastime of beating her husband Wes for hours on end, and seek out Ray Lewis, and do as YOU suggested, which is to get on her BARE knees, and BEG for his forgiveness.

Likely then, Ray Lewis can tell that bitch what she should do in order to MAKE THINGS RIGHT, where it came to her accusing him of being a murderer, and being a person of questionable morality, of whom would pervert the course of a criminal case, in order to escape justice, and pay off victims' families in order to do that!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#75 Feb 4, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps YOU need to know what 'forgiveness' actually is, flbadcatowner! It isn't about just sweeping things under the rug, kid.
Why has Ray Lewis been so 'low key' about the incident, flbadcatwoner? It isn't because he is looking for forgiveness. It is because it is A CLOSED CASE, and he did nothing wrong. The families of the victims haven't forgiven Ray Lewis. They sued Ray Lewis for money, and settled for an undisclosed amount, though they are STILL asking for clarity and closure (the money didn't help?), yet they want the clarity that THEY deem it to be (same clarity that Anna Welker was lipping off about)!
One thing that entails forgiveness is that one is able to excuse the behaviour of their transgressor, and then they are able to move on from the incident, and FORGET about what their transgressor did to them. In THIS case, Ray Lewis is the ONLY person FORGIVING his accusers, like Anna Welker, YOU, the families of the victims, and the other haters. THIS is why you don't hear Ray Lewis talking about the incident. He said ENOUGH back in court. LOOK IT UP, KID! IT IS A CLOSED CASE...MOVE ON, HATERS!
A key element that needs to be present where forgiveness is concerned, flbadcatowner, is that THE TRANSGRESSOR HAS TO WANT TO BE FORGIVEN FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST ANOTHER! Anna Welker DOESN'T want to be forgiven about what she said about Ray Lewis, because she BELIEVES EVERYTHING SHE SAID ABOUT Ray Lewis. She's only sorry that it hurt her image, and that is why she quickly retracted her comment, and threw out there a heartless and vague apology, as it was probably pointed out to her that she offended MORE than just Ray Lewis.
For this, I have equally slandered Anna Welker, just like Anna Welker slandered Ray Lewis, and I have offered up a vague apology, of which does not directly absolve Anna Welker of wrongdoing in my apology, just like Anna INTENTIONALLY did in her vague comment about what she posted about Ray Lewis, flbadcatowner. But MAYBE because you look upon Anna Welker being the White Hooters girl, of whom you would NEVER consider a 'thug', a term that you would quickly associate to Ray Lewis and his co-defendants, you feel that Anna Welker is OWED an IMMEDIATE and SPECIFIC apology, because what I said basically is destroying her reputation as a nice, sexy White girl, as you likely see her as, but as for Anna Welker upping an IMMEDIATE and SPECIFIC apology to Ray Lewis, for slandering him as a murderer, that perverted the course of justice in America, by paying off the victims' families, of whom had NO HAND in the criminal prosecution or trial of Ray Lewis, is not something that should be implored at all, right flbadcatowner?
I hope you learned something today, kid. You sure are teaching me that though America tries to play off the fact that everybody is EQUAL in their eyes, it will NEVER be that way for Black people in America, based on people like YOU and Anna Welker.
It's people like you all that make me SICK when I even hear the word 'America'! KMT!
You obviously know nothing of the Bible that Ray Lewis has embraced. Instead of lashing back at Mrs. Welker, he accepted her apology and moved on unlike your trollful spiels about this. There are people who have something to say and people like you who have to say something.

My own take on Ray Lewis is that he was guilty of interfering with the police investigation and nothing more. He paid his debt to society and now it is over and done with like you ought to consider with Mrs. Welker. He has since embraced Christianity and the Bible which I highly respect him for.

Do you know what the experts say about internet trolls like you? None of it is flattering.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#76 Feb 4, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously know nothing of the Bible that Ray Lewis has embraced. Instead of lashing back at Mrs. Welker, he accepted her apology and moved on unlike your trollful spiels about this. There are people who have something to say and people like you who have to say something.
My own take on Ray Lewis is that he was guilty of interfering with the police investigation and nothing more. He paid his debt to society and now it is over and done with like you ought to consider with Mrs. Welker. He has since embraced Christianity and the Bible which I highly respect him for.
Do you know what the experts say about internet trolls like you? None of it is flattering.
AGAIN...you just don't GET IT! It is as I suspected...you just don't see the impact of Anna Welker's statements, nor the insinuations YOU make about Ray Lewis's co-defendants, of whom you labelled 'thugs'! It is the insinuations and false accusations of the likes that you and Anna Welker make about Black people, that wind up having INNOCENT (and often UNARMED) Black people killed in America...all over INSINUATIONS and FALSE ACCUSATIONS that retards like Anna Welker AND YOU make about other Black people.

I have said it before in my previous posts, and I will say it AGAIN in this post...Anna Welker's rant affected MORE than just Ray Lewis. If you weren't such an ADD case, you would realize that all along, I have been speaking about MORE than JUST Ray Lewis, and how Anna Welker portrayed him as. Instead of getting all drawn out in THIS post, I'm going to offer you a challenge, because I am CONVINCED that you have selective reading skills and ADD, and the only thing that catches your attention, is a White girl, in a Hooters outfit, that you will severely defend to the end, because she's your wet dream fantasy. I find that sad, however, I can't control how you roll.

Here's the challenge anyway...Whom all did I say Anna Welker's rant affected, flbadcatowner, and while we are at it, whom all did I say YOUR INSINUATION affected in a negative aspect, kid?
White Girl Hooters Outfit

Miami, FL

#77 Feb 4, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing that catches your attention, is a White girl, in a Hooters outfit
What the F is wrong with that?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#78 Feb 4, 2013
White Girl Hooters Outfit wrote:
<quoted text>
What the F is wrong with that?
Nothing is wrong with flbadcatowner gawking at the Hooters girl that he will NEVER bag in REAL LIFE. That isn't the issue here. There wouldn't be a discussion, if that is all he wanted to do, which is jerk his pud to Anna's jugs that he pinned up on his bedroom wall.

What I do take exception to is this fool thinking that false and insinuating comments against Black people don't affect the Black community, and that a simple retraction and a VAGUE apology, that doesn't DIRECTLY address the comment, false accusation, or the problem in attacking the Black individuals with slander, is a suitable apology, when INNOCENT Black people are getting killed basically on a DAILY basis, because of insinuations and false accusations by the likes of flbadcatowner and stupid White girls (of whom I will give credit, in that she is an attractive little thing) like Anna Welker get away with making on a frequent basis.

Their false accusations and insinuations is like a DEATH SENTENCE over the Black community!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#79 Feb 4, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN...you just don't GET IT! It is as I suspected...you just don't see the impact of Anna Welker's statements, nor the insinuations YOU make about Ray Lewis's co-defendants, of whom you labelled 'thugs'! It is the insinuations and false accusations of the likes that you and Anna Welker make about Black people, that wind up having INNOCENT (and often UNARMED) Black people killed in America...all over INSINUATIONS and FALSE ACCUSATIONS that retards like Anna Welker AND YOU make about other Black people.
I have said it before in my previous posts, and I will say it AGAIN in this post...Anna Welker's rant affected MORE than just Ray Lewis. If you weren't such an ADD case, you would realize that all along, I have been speaking about MORE than JUST Ray Lewis, and how Anna Welker portrayed him as. Instead of getting all drawn out in THIS post, I'm going to offer you a challenge, because I am CONVINCED that you have selective reading skills and ADD, and the only thing that catches your attention, is a White girl, in a Hooters outfit, that you will severely defend to the end, because she's your wet dream fantasy. I find that sad, however, I can't control how you roll.
Here's the challenge anyway...Whom all did I say Anna Welker's rant affected, flbadcatowner, and while we are at it, whom all did I say YOUR INSINUATION affected in a negative aspect, kid?
You really seriously need to get over yourself. You are carrying this to a ridiculous extreme. BTW, I have already stated that I don't believe he was guilty of anything other than what he pled guilty to, hindering the investigation and you keep accusing me of calling Ray Lewis a murderer and that is all in the past as he has paid his debt to society. You either have poor reading comprehension or are a shameless troll. Take your pick.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#80 Feb 4, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with flbadcatowner gawking at the Hooters girl that he will NEVER bag in REAL LIFE. That isn't the issue here. There wouldn't be a discussion, if that is all he wanted to do, which is jerk his pud to Anna's jugs that he pinned up on his bedroom wall.
What I do take exception to is this fool thinking that false and insinuating comments against Black people don't affect the Black community, and that a simple retraction and a VAGUE apology, that doesn't DIRECTLY address the comment, false accusation, or the problem in attacking the Black individuals with slander, is a suitable apology, when INNOCENT Black people are getting killed basically on a DAILY basis, because of insinuations and false accusations by the likes of flbadcatowner and stupid White girls (of whom I will give credit, in that she is an attractive little thing) like Anna Welker get away with making on a frequent basis.
Their false accusations and insinuations is like a DEATH SENTENCE over the Black community!
I suppose blacks have never ever slandered white people and I don't go to Hooters. Actually, I don't think the tan pantyhose that looks almost like surgical hose goes well with the outfit and the slouch socks look very dated. If they are going to wear hose, they would be better off with a somewhat more sheer and lighter colored hose.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#81 Feb 4, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, after you read this, you MAY just get the tip of the iceberg, of which is the PROBLEM that has me so upset with people like you and Anna Welker...
http://mxgm.org/report-on-the-extrajudicial-k...
GET IT NOW? DIDN'T THINK SO!
Will you get a life? I am truly appalled at any race based killing including extra-judicial killings of blacks (or any other race). I have been a strong supporter of civil rights since the early 1960s when I was a young teen. The violence against blacks by racist whites in the early sixties absolutely made me sick. You really rammed your foot in your mouth with that post.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#82 Feb 4, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You really seriously need to get over yourself. You are carrying this to a ridiculous extreme. BTW, I have already stated that I don't believe he was guilty of anything other than what he pled guilty to, hindering the investigation and you keep accusing me of calling Ray Lewis a murderer and that is all in the past as he has paid his debt to society. You either have poor reading comprehension or are a shameless troll. Take your pick.
No...actually, if you take your eyes off of Anna's fake tits, you would have seen that I took GREAT EXCEPTION to you labelling Ray Lewis's friends/acquaintances (some of whom were his co-defendants) as 'thugs'! LEARN TO READ, dumbass...it is clear that it is YOU that has poor reading comprehension!

Now, take the next 48 hours, read over ALL my comments that you obviously didn't read over THOROUGHLY, and then blow it out of your ass, as it is YOU that seriously needs to get over himself, just like Anna needs to get over herself, ESPECIALLY if she calls her vague apology and her retraction any sort of consolidation to any Black person in the American community, that constantly has to be looking over their shoulder, because other people are armed and ready to kill them, because of words and insinuations made by the likes of you and Anna Welker. You know the abbreviation, kid...GFY!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#83 Feb 4, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose blacks have never ever slandered white people and I don't go to Hooters. Actually, I don't think the tan pantyhose that looks almost like surgical hose goes well with the outfit and the slouch socks look very dated. If they are going to wear hose, they would be better off with a somewhat more sheer and lighter colored hose.
You're getting off topic again, and that seems to be a habit with you. This isn't about a Black person slandering a White person. America should be an equal place, where a White woman can be chastised for making slanderous remarks against a Black man, of which are not true, and the reverse situation, where a Black woman (maybe an example of that would be the Black woman, that supposedly made false accusations against several White male Duke college lacrosse players) can be EQUALLY chastised for making slanderous remarks against a White man.

Frankly, I have never really heard of American authoritarian figures stopping White 'suspects' in America, and shooting them to death or killing them in other ways of which are through EXCESSIVE FORCE and are unwarranted...but then again, if I say that I have NEVER heard that being the case, then I would be LYING, and God smite me for that lie if I EVER tell it!

Case and point...Otto Zehm was killed by an officer, simply because two dumb White hoochies made a menacing complaint against Otto, not knowing that Otto was disabled. Maybe you think that a simple sorry, with a shoulder shrug from those White girls will bring Otto Zehm back, right flbadcatowner? Not even a 'Sorry...we got Otto Zehm all wrong, and we are both so sorry to see that our words led to his death...', flbadcatowner, but just a 'Sorry' is closure enough for the family and friends of Otto Zehm, right flbadcatowner?

The FACT that I bring attention to THIS situation where Ray Lewis is concerned, doesn't mean that I am not enraged when I hear about other people mislabelling or slandering other people, flbadcatowner! The reason that it is so disturbing that Anna Welker did it, is because she simply felt that she could attack someone through slandering them, because her own husband has incontinence problems...at least, from what I see, on the field of play! Anna Welker SHOULD be a role model, and WHEN she steps out of line, she SHOULD make the APPROPRIATE apology and retraction...though Ray Lewis is likely not paying attention to his haters (like Anna Welker...he just goes out and wins his second Super Bowl ring...good for you Ray! Ray Lewis and Tatyana McCall - 2, Wes Welker and Anna Welker - 0!), there are MANY people, INCLUDING myself, that is waiting for Anna Welker to issue the PROPER apology and retraction to Ray Lewis...if YOU are not one of those people, then fine, but don't tell me that I can't be upset about what Anna did, and how she didn't fully take back what she said.

I got dead relatives and friends in America, simply because of false statements and insinuations that people like you and Anna are able to get away with time after time after time again...it is time that a stop is put to it, and that time should be NOW, as the Black community cannot afford to lose any more innocents to the insinuations and false accusations of the likes of Anna Welker OR YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts 32 min Dr Flatus 3
Jordy Nelson deserving of his SI cover shot 33 min Dr Flatus 3
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 37 min Dr Flatus 155
Packers fight hard in 24-21 victory over Vikings 4 hr Icle 3
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib (May '14) 4 hr Ian 675
New England Patriots Stock Watch: Darrelle Revi... 17 hr Dale 9
ICYMI: Beckham's 1-handed grab; Pats-Pack on tap 18 hr Bob 11

NFL Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE