Jerry Jones Has Message for his Quarterback

There are 2 comments on the Feb 25, 2013, Rant Sports story titled Jerry Jones Has Message for his Quarterback. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Cowboys are in a sticky situation and must work quickly and diligently to get under the salary cap before the start of free agency on March 12.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

flokko jones

West Monroe, LA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Im a cowboy fan I think Romo should go if I was Jerry Jones I would sit in the office and do my job.First of all we need a new Qb!!!Romo is done for Dallas we need to focus on a superbowl instead of hosting them Dallas has a good defense but can be better offense needs to step up Jason Garrett wow put your big boy pants on man this is the NFL step up and do your job better the whole Dallas Organization needs to step it up and fired Romo and pick up a great Qb
Eddiethecoach

Snyder, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Watch the college teams play. What do you see? Guys that are excited to be playing the game. They get no money, only satisfaction of trying to win. It seems obvious to me that some players play only for the paycheck. I even see excitement in the eyes of teams that dallas plays. Where is the intensity in dallas? Think of coaches in the past that are winners. They demand much, and they get much from the players. Pick up thr intensity dallas, you have the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supermodel Gisele says body - asked to stop' ru... 13 hr tom wingo 25
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... 13 hr tom wingo 5
News Favre's No. 4 to be retired Thanksgiving night Thu viking nation 12
News Patriots' Nate Solder reveals 2014 testicular c... Thu Pigforeskin 2
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) Thu tom wingo 705
News Game-by-game predictions: Minnesota Vikings Thu Falsified IPs 6
News Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy suspended 10 g... Wed tom wingo 2
More from around the web