Offseason Intriguing Scenarios, Part 1: What if Philly wants Terrelle Pryor for Pick #36?

Jan 27, 2013 Full story: Silver And Black Pride 7

I'd like to introduce this idea I had for the fan posts of S&B Pride. I want to introduce a series of intriguing scenarios or ideas and getting the nation's response on it.

Full Story

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I just want to win football games
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Haleys Commet wrote:
I just want to win football games
Then you do not want Vick, this sociopath has sucked BIG time for 2 years now, crying like a little girl, he is a coach killer and will ruin any teams morale..all this not to mention he is a sociopath who deserves to rot in hell..guess I had to mention that too because it is the most important part of this POS's young and adult years!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you do not want Vick, this sociopath has sucked BIG time for 2 years now, crying like a little girl, he is a coach killer and will ruin any teams morale..all this not to mention he is a sociopath who deserves to rot in hell..guess I had to mention that too because it is the most important part of this POS's young and adult years!
This article doesn't even consider the possibility of Vick going to the Raiders.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
This article doesn't even consider the possibility of Vick going to the Raiders.
Neither did VH. I know you're kind of obtuse, but try and keep up.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did VH. I know you're kind of obtuse, but try and keep up.
Post #1)
I just want to win football games.
Said the Raiders fan.

Post #2)
Then you do not want Vick.
To the Raiders fan.

He didn't mention the possibility of him going there ? I know you're kind of obtuse, but try and keep up.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Ok children, when I say that I just want to win football games, I just want to win football games...I don't care what players we have, who the coaches are, or who is running the show...JUST WIN BABY!!!!
Just for the record I do have an opinion on who would be good for us and who would be bad for us and MVick is on the bad list along with OchoCinco and T-O
just do it

Northampton, PA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Haleys Commet wrote:
Ok children, when I say that I just want to win football games, I just want to win football games...I don't care what players we have, who the coaches are, or who is running the show...JUST WIN BABY!!!!
Just for the record I do have an opinion on who would be good for us and who would be bad for us and MVick is on the bad list along with OchoCinco and T-O
So you wouldn't stop being a fan if your team was to bring in any of the above?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib (May '14) 5 hr Bill 705
Are The Miami Dolphins Finally For Real? 5 hr Bob 47
Peyton Manning the Greatest QB? 6 hr flbadcatowner 60
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 21 hr Bill 163
New England Patriots Stock Watch: Darrelle Revi... 21 hr Tom 13
Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts Wed Dr Flatus 3
Jordy Nelson deserving of his SI cover shot Wed Dr Flatus 3

NFL Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE