Mike Woods column: Battle-tested Packers better prepared this season

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

This year, they've lost three. Logic dictates they were a better team at this time a year ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Better prepared?
Try Preparation H
Reggie7-4

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Da cubbies arent better you know that- i like to see what chi can do against the giants i'll bet the same or worse.San fran had fun w/ da cubbies remember
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I thought it was funny hearing the Bears fans call WSCR this morning and brag about Chi winning during their HS schedule and 1 Bears fan with common sense said,you do realize Chi. hasnt beaten anyone this year and the Bear guys had to admit he caller was right.They even mentioned after that,Chic. isnt better then GB and even though CHi will prob make the playoffs,they wont win anything as they will play a playoff team,so even the boys on Chicago sports radio sees it coming nad if Briggs,Tillman,Forte or any of the 2 are out for a little while,they may put them into a little bit more trouble.Last year they lose the whiner and Forte and collapse,this year Up until now,they have been healthier then many and a HS schedule and despite GB being screwed in Seattle,Chicago still cant open up any sort of lead despite GB losing some very important players and leaders and with those leaders coming back now,GB should be getting better as we move along and now Chicago MAY be starting to suffer the injury bug. We will have to see if that effects how Briggs,TIllman,Forte plays ect.The one Bears player is going on IR because of that hit which is a shame but Carini played well after being bench for less then 1 game,so maybe thats a light for the Bears future games this year
Reggie7-4

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

its funny how everyones buddy pacluv1 has resurfaced because we lost but packluv1 remember this with all of our injuries on both sides of the ball we still maintain a good win loss record 7-4.You think chi could do better against the giants?? If you believe so then pass me the crack pipe.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Reggie7-4 wrote:
its funny how everyones buddy pacluv1 has resurfaced because we lost but packluv1 remember this with all of our injuries on both sides of the ball we still maintain a good win loss record 7-4.You think chi could do better against the giants?? If you believe so then pass me the crack pipe.
I'm not saying da bears would beat them but they have a couple of things GB doesn't: a running game and a defense. The running game makes the D-line play honest instead of teeing off. The defense also slows down the momentum a big lead gave the g-men. So who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••