The power of Tim Tebow has little to ...

The power of Tim Tebow has little to do with football

There are 170 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 16, 2012, titled The power of Tim Tebow has little to do with football. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

And so the nation's most contentious morality play is finally over, buried in the deep freeze of Foxboro, Mass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#169 Oct 30, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed we have. My mind can be changed especially if you have something profound to share about TT. I'll at least listen and think it over.
It also wasn't fair for me to say something of faith escapes you as I don't know you or what you truly believe. It has been fun and I look forward to more debates and maybe one day we can actually agree on something.
We have some great discussions in one of the Patriots forums:

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/new-england-pa...

I believe you're a 9ers fan, but you're still more than welcome to join in. I am personally a Colts/Steelers fan. I haven't been as active in the forum as I used to be, but I still pop in from time to time.

I also noticed you're a Lakers fan (like me). We may meet again in one of those forums. I follow football (my favorite), basketball (pro/college, men/women), and tennis. I used to participate in the golf forums, but it just became to stuffy for me.

Have a good one...

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#170 Oct 31, 2012
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
We have some great discussions in one of the Patriots forums:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/new-england-pa...
I believe you're a 9ers fan, but you're still more than welcome to join in. I am personally a Colts/Steelers fan. I haven't been as active in the forum as I used to be, but I still pop in from time to time.
I also noticed you're a Lakers fan (like me). We may meet again in one of those forums. I follow football (my favorite), basketball (pro/college, men/women), and tennis. I used to participate in the golf forums, but it just became to stuffy for me.
Have a good one...
Sweet, I'll poke my head in sometime. I am a 9ers fan and a Lakers fan so that's cool we have the Lakers in common.

I used to love tennis. Ivan Lendl was my favorite player way way back in the day.
This is Jeopardy

United States

#171 Nov 1, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll poke my head in sometime.
Things you shouldnt say in the Jets shower room for $300....

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#172 Nov 1, 2012
This is Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Things you shouldnt say in the Jets shower room for $300....
or could be "things you shouldn't say in a Penn State locker room."
State Penn

United States

#173 Nov 1, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
or could be "things you shouldn't say in a Penn State locker room."
lol...good one...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#174 Nov 1, 2012
This is Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Things you shouldnt say in the Jets shower room for $300....
It's what Sanchez say's to Mangold.....just sayin....
Hike On Three

United States

#176 Nov 1, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It's what Sanchez say's to Mangold.....just sayin....
Or, as ORob, use to say...the stinky pinky under center...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#178 Nov 19, 2012
Cow Pattie wrote:
Tebow always have that dumb look on his stupid face. If he really as dumb as he looks? The way he playing should be handing out flyers at the train station. Its soo predictable if tebow in game some hairbrained play coming up. Oops he drop it again ohhh look like he just have to practice more because they use a larger football here in ny than he used to.
..Dumb?....Really????....Tebow has already banked $5-7 million dollars in the NFL....hasen't suffered any real injuries....and has a winning record, as a NFL Quarterback, including winning a playoff game....how bout you?
Tebaggers

United States

#179 Nov 19, 2012
Hard to suffer injuries when you ride the pine...because you suck...
Risk Assessor

Miami, FL

#181 Nov 19, 2012
I'm not so sure, Tebow could drop a nut if he Tebow Poses too hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danielle Hunter shines in Vikings' drills 2 hr Fart news 4
News Developers, CEOs pick and choose Charlotte mayo... 4 hr Fart news 2
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... 18 hr Fart Update 2
News Tom Brady and Roger Goodell Deserve Each Other,... 18 hr Fart Update 6
News Is Tom Brady's 'Coverup' Worse Than the Crime? Sun Fart news 6
News Notable newcomers to Patriots training camp Sun Fart news 2
News Marvez on Potential Federal Case For Brady: 'Th... Jul 31 Fart news 4
More from around the web