NFL Rumors: Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles Talking QB Trade?

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: Rant Sports 35

It seems like the Oakland Raiders are always involved in some crazy scheme and this off-season is no different.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just do it

Northampton, PA

#41 Jan 29, 2013
It's such a shame that CON-vick-T has to get out his latent homosexual feelings under a stolen name, like in the post above. I guess if he were a real man, he wouldn't do such asinine things .
just do it

Northampton, PA

#43 Jan 29, 2013
It's such a shame that CON-vick-T has to lie as much as he can under a stolen name, like in the post above. I guess if he were a real man, he wouldn't do such asinine things .
just do it

Northampton, PA

#45 Jan 29, 2013
Too bad con-vick-t will never be man enough to put kindergarten games like the above behind him.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#46 Jan 29, 2013
just do it wrote:
It's such a shame that CON-vick-T has to lie as much as he can under a stolen name, like in the post above. I guess if he were a real man, he wouldn't do such asinine things .
http://i.imgur.com/8348Ypr.jpg
just do it

Northampton, PA

#47 Jan 29, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
con-vick-t will never be man enough to put kindergarten games like the above behind him.
Thanks for proving it again.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#52 Jan 30, 2013
As long as the above troll isn't posting under his own name, it's all good. The real D Day has you scrambling like I've never seen in quite a few years on internet forums. You're being made a fool of, and you're not even smart enough to realize it. Another typical feature of the internet troll.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#54 Jan 30, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
There's a post of strength. Feel better about yourself now?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#61 Jan 31, 2013
D_Day wrote:
I love watching my little monkey dance. It's not easy keeping up with all the images I constantly change is it, dypshyt? LMAO!!
Poor GD dypshyt, just can't get a break! LMAO!! Too GD Easy!
Who do you think you are impressing with your trolling and profile stealing, con-vick-t? Vick Hater isn't even backing your ignorance anymore. What does that tell you?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#64 Feb 2, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you're officially beyond hope. LMAO !!
Talk to Angry Turd Bird, maybe he can help you! You never should have come out of the closet..Dumb move!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#65 Feb 2, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Angry Turd Bird, maybe he can help you! You never should have come out of the closet..Dumb move!
Tell me, is it rewarding enough just going along with everything the troll says and does, or do you also feel you can't win a discussion without childish games? Wait, maybe you'd really like to embarrass yourself and say you believe the stolen profile is really one person posting under another, slightly different name.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#67 Feb 2, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
jdi, I can't for the life of me figure out why you're having such a hard time with the two different profiles I'm using. I guess as long as you like the posts I make under D Day, without the underscore, it really doesn't matter. I am curious, however, do you not believe the posts I make using this profile simply because I'm gay? I really thought we were closer. It's almost as if we are a team. You are the bitchslapper and I make my monkey dance. I thought you like it when I make my monkey dance.
Who know's..must be a gay thing..wonder why so many gay people love the sociopath??
just do it

Northampton, PA

#68 Feb 3, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who know's..must be a gay thing..wonder why so many gay people love the sociopath??
Your question has an easy answer. "so many gay people love" him because whenever someone exposes your lies, you and the other trolls make that person out to be a gay, vick lover. You're not man enough to face anyone with facts so you make people out to be (what you consider) less of a human being than you feel you are yourself.
By the way, you inadvertently answered my previous post, even though you tried not to. In case you haven't figured it out, you went with embarrassing yourself by acting as though you believe the stolen profile is really one person. Priceless.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#76 Feb 4, 2013
So glad to see con-vick-t is willing to humiliate himself with the above stolen profile. It saves me so much trouble.
You must hate that I've embarrassed you to a point where you can't post. I'm sure it's sticking in your craw that you can't complain about Vick's commercial during the Superbowl.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#79 Feb 5, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
JDI, the CON-vick-T won't come back anytime soon. Not after the bitchslapping you have been giving him. LMAO!!
What commercial was Michael in during the SB? I didn't see it. Usually during the commercials my life partner and I cuddled and, well, did a few other things. LMAO!!
I can't believe the dypshyt is still letting you and I give each other "hearts and lips" for judging icons. I guess the spam icon is all he can think of. LMAO
JDI, I'm still making my monkey dance. Do you still like to watch?
Poor GD CON-vick-T, just can't catch a break. LMAO!! Too f'ing Funny!!
con-vick-t, I love watching you play the fool. Too bad none of the other idiots have been around to see it. Guess they got tired of how you used them and made them look stupid. Sorry, More stupid.
powergate

Hollywood, FL

#81 Feb 5, 2013
I think Vick would fit right in over in Oakland and cp would b an ok fit in Philly. May want a 2nd or 3rd round pick as well though,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With Jets Next, Bills' Ground Game Decimated By... 45 min Fruity Flutie 3
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) 3 hr FartFish 106
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... 3 hr Fatty McFlatus 2
Bears Vs Dolphins: Six-Pack Keys to Victory 5 hr Jared 5
Broncos' Bowlen finalist for Hall of Fame 7 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
Packers' 2014 Games Desirable for TV Networks i... 8 hr Crapwater 2
Geno Smith's Slower Trigger 14 hr Flatulence Fred 92

NFL Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE