Michael Vick's Days in Philadelphia Appear to be Numbered

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: Hispanic Business 38

It began as a social experiment. It will likely end as a failed football one. It's hard to remember it now after the many games, the highs and lows, but Michael Vick was originally brought to the Eagles as a potential transformational figure, or at least that's how owner Jeffrey Lurie put it.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Tired of social programs.hope eagles "dynasty" dies like Vicks dogs.painful and slowly.sue dungy for promoting a sociopathic sadist
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
And the team wallows in the feces known as ookie!
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Who was GD idiotic enough to sign an offensively ignorant dog killing felon to QB their team?

Who is now dwelling in the NFC basement?

Oh, that's right, they're one and the same.........the dumbshit Eagles.

Poor ol' ookie, the felon just can't get a break. LMGDAO
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Vick's days appear to be numbered.......I couldn't be more happier...we already know the good year blimp is on his way out after this season....
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Isn't it interesting to look at the Eagles demise and find one common factor that caused this demise.."The Sociopath" aka Vick!!!
If you look at the Eagles roster the last couple of years, you will find as many or MORE star players than most teams..Due to poor play combined with injuries the Eagles have become one of the worst teams in the NFL..Having Vick on a team is a guarantee that your team will underperform, he will bring your team down because he is scum, cares about no one but himself and cannot help a team since the word itself team has to be all players playing as one, not one player playing for himself..so now the Eagles are experiencing their worst year in memory..A so called dream team is in mass destruction and have completely quit!! You can call it Karma or you can call it stupidity, but it most likely it is both!
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Shadoz wrote:
Vick's days appear to be numbered.......I couldn't be more happier...we already know the good year blimp is on his way out after this season....
But the Blimp took a team to the Super Bowl, did Vick?

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Karma, injuries, all around bad play, or Vick not performing at a level that warrants being paid big money, no matter how you slice it, none of that has anything to do with your 4 year commitment to "the cause". It's all been wasted time and effort. You all could have gone on with your lives, or done something constructive and nothing would be different right now. Way to go losers. Again you've succeeded in proving how useless you've been.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
Karma, injuries, all around bad play, or Vick not performing at a level that warrants being paid big money, no matter how you slice it, none of that has anything to do with your 4 year commitment to "the cause". It's all been wasted time and effort. You all could have gone on with your lives, or done something constructive and nothing would be different right now. Way to go losers. Again you've succeeded in proving how useless you've been.
Spoken like the true felon scrotum licking maggot that you are. Daayyyuuuuuum, boy, when are you going to wean yourself from the dog killer's sack? LMGDAO

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the true felon scrotum licking maggot that you are. Daayyyuuuuuum, boy, when are you going to wean yourself from the dog killer's sack? LMGDAO
Yup, just as I expected. You still have squat, don't you ?
By the way, a loser like you calling me names has the same affect you've had on determining Vick's outcome. Zero. In fact, every time you react the way you do it reaffirms I'm on the right page as well as proving how useless you are.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
sure vick went to the superbowl.The superbowl played in dogfighter hell! BADNEWZ won it all, with the most tortuous ways to kill an animal.
They gave him haNDCUFFS, INSTEAD OF A RING. dy---------- nasty!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, just as I expected. You still have squat, don't you ?
By the way, a loser like you calling me names has the same affect you've had on determining Vick's outcome. Zero. In fact, every time you react the way you do it reaffirms I'm on the right page as well as proving how useless you are.
HOW MUCH TIME GAYSCROTOMSUCKER: DO YOU SPEND COMPILING "VICKLISTS" AS USELESS AS YOU!
We are not calling you names; we are laughing at you!

since broadcasting is out: I see ookie's future devoted to selling weed, hawking V7 sh#!, and possibly starting a ministry to the downtrodden, that he can steal from.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
IT worked, semenspitter! It worked. He is just another hasbeen, with lots of debts and no future!

Damn we're good!

Santa Ana, CA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
sure vick went to the superbowl.The superbowl played in dogfighter hell! BADNEWZ won it all, with the most tortuous ways to kill an animal.
They gave him haNDCUFFS, INSTEAD OF A RING. dy---------- nasty!
What have YOU actually done that's affected Vick ?

Santa Ana, CA

#14 Nov 28, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW MUCH TIME GAYSCROTOMSUCKER: DO YOU SPEND COMPILING "VICKLISTS" AS USELESS AS YOU!
since broadcasting is out: I see ookie's future devoted to selling weed, hawking V7 sh#!, and possibly starting a ministry to the downtrodden, that he can steal from.
I spend no time at all. The lists are online for those who choose to educate themselves with facts rather than whine like a bitch.
Funny though, you mention how much time I spend, yet you seem to know more about what he's doing than anyone. Still wasting all that time, huh ? Good for you.

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Nov 28, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
IT worked, semenspitter! It worked. He is just another hasbeen, with lots of debts and no future!
Damn we're good!
Really, what did you do ? I'm dying to hear how you control anything that's happened to him.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#16 Nov 28, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick broadcasting or commentating.......now that's some outrageously funny shit. 45 minutes of an hour long show would have to be devoted to the ghetto POS just licking his lips and stuttering.

Santa Ana, CA

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick broadcasting or commentating.......now that's some outrageously funny shit. 45 minutes of an hour long show would have to be devoted to the ghetto POS just licking his lips and stuttering.
Ghetto ? Isn't he from the same hometown as you ? Pissed that he's made millions and you're still useless ?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto ? Isn't he from the same hometown as you ? Pissed that he's made millions and you're still useless ?
You're one offensively SLOW mawwwwfukkkkka!

Yes, dipshit, the dog killing POS is from Newport News. But I should realized someone who rode the short bus to school wouldn't have the capacity to realize that like most cities, Newport News also has it's ghettos, also known as the "East End". That is where your felon hero started his dog fighting career. In addition, the only segment of the population in this city that supports the felon are those from the East end. You know, the ones who live in section 8 housing, receive food stamps, welfare, and expect the government to give them money for nothing. The rest of the population of Newport News isn't ashamed of vick, they merely recognize him as scum who left the hood but couldn't leave the ghetto mentality behind.

BTW, the "he has millions and you don't" BS..........most ghetto phukks feel a need to throw that out there. I guess your type feel that is some sort of insult. lmao

I even those scales by saying, he's a felon, I'm not. He's a dog killing POS, I'm not. He has STD's, I don't. He's a sorry sackofshit who blames others for his own criminal actions, I'm not a criminal and account for my own actions. He's an all around POS with absolutely no worth other than the ability to run and jump on a football field, I'm normal and contribute to society.

Now, have I "straitened" that out for you? LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing, you lick your lips don't you? I would imagine you're a big user of the phrase, "you know what i'm sayin?" and "oh no you di-int".
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#20 Nov 29, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the blimp never took the bottom of the line Eagles Team to any super bowl and your right the Convick never did either...the eagles need to revamp that whole team....it's been awful for years and has been thru many coaches that never produced a super bowl win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STS*: Several Standouts at New England 6 hr Yrs 5
Patriots: Seven games in, some telltale numbers 6 hr Wondering 1
Report: Cowboys, WR Bryant near deal 7 hr Jerry 180
Source: Percy Harvin traded to Jets 11 hr Adrian 12
Murray sets new NFL rushing record 12 hr Jerry 2
Peyton Manning Breaks Brett Favre's NFL Career ... 14 hr Tard Manor 10
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates 15 hr The D 2

NFL Players People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE