Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The Green bay Packers?

Jan 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

The Green Bay Packers may have officially hit rock bottom with their run game. It's time for a change of pace, and drafting or signing a good running back with power and speed.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
anthony

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

If the price is right why not
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The Pack doesnt need another injury prone back. I like Dujuan Harris, he seems to have picked up the offense. LaDainian Tomlinson praised his running style and ability which says a lot coming from one of the best to ever play at that position. I would stick with this guy and see what happens.
eric

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I like Harris as well.There are a few back under 6ft that are considered small and that gained 1K or were at least solid and Harris may just be one of those backs,give him a shot and see what happens.Question is, who else?
James Starks is a hard runner but cant stay healthy
Alex Green tore the ACL in his rookie season,played last year,less then stellar,but, not that bad,SO, is it the season to get into football shape so next year he will do much better? or did the injury take that certain something?( we all cant be Adrian Peterson).
We can use another FB as well,someone a bit faster and a better blocker.Why in hell did they cut Vonta Leech?
If they can find that improved LT and a center ( im still not sure of EDS at t his point and he may end up being solid,who knows) but a better Oline improves the Running game.
I also would select a WR high as well.Losing Jennings,Driver retiring, Jones and Nelson being FA after 13 or 14 and Ted hasnt drafted a WR in a while,so we need that HR hitting Long threat and TT has a nice history of finding WR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••