NBC Report: NFL Teams Want To Know If Manti Te'o Is Gay

Feb 25, 2013 Full story: The Hartford Courant 16

NFL teams want to find out about Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o 's sexual orientation, NBC Sports' Mike Florio said on Dan Patrick's radio show Monday.

Full Story
Otto

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
What difference does it make? The games are often refered to as "going to war" and there are plenty of openly gay soldiers doing thei2196r jobs just as well as the hetero ones. Sexual Orientation has NOTHING to do with ability.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2013
This is the dumbest damn article I've seen in ages. Leave the guy alone for fucks sake, who cares if he's gay or straight? All that matters is that he's a great football player. He's been through enough already. The media and this journalist are so moronic sometimes.

I'm not a big teo fan but he's a great ball player and I wish him the best.
Manteoffer

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
They should be more concerned with his 40-yd time.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#4 Feb 27, 2013
> A 4.82 40 at the combine? Whoa! No wonder he was missing tackles and eating dirt in the BCS NC game.
>:/
jim

Snowflake, AZ

#5 Feb 27, 2013
IT'S NONE OF anyone's business!
This is NOT THE 50'S OR 60'S!
jim

Snowflake, AZ

#6 Feb 27, 2013
ah hush up ART DECO MAN!
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Feb 27, 2013
datgovernment wrote:
This is the dumbest damn article I've seen in ages. Leave the guy alone for fucks sake, who cares if he's gay or straight? All that matters is that he's a great football player. He's been through enough already. The media and this journalist are so moronic sometimes.
I'm not a big teo fan but he's a great ball player and I wish him the best.
Yea, we should leave him alone, his girlfriend crashed and deleted.

#8 Feb 28, 2013
jim wrote:
ah hush up ART DECO MAN!
> Jim, it is against the laws of physics for yours truly to hush up! Coach Artie basking in the sunlight of knowledge, wisdom, truth, and the American way, will always tell it like it is. FACT!!!
>:)
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Manteoffer wrote:
They should be more concerned with his 40-yd time.
His 40-yd time was way below average, he opted out of the bench press, looked soft, not toned like other lb's. Shorter and lighter than ND listed him. He will be lucky to make the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft. Just thankful he didn't win the Heisman!
jim

Snowflake, AZ

#10 Feb 28, 2013
:) Whatever o salami!
Manteoffer

Miami, FL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text> His 40-yd time was way below average, he opted out of the bench press, looked soft, not toned like other lb's. Shorter and lighter than ND listed him. He will be lucky to make the 2nd or 3rd round of the draft. Just thankful he didn't win the Heisman!
Somewhere out there, there is a disappointed imaginary girlfriend.
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Too many of these "hotshot" "big headed" nfl players are so full of themselves. They assume even if teo or another players were gay they were be drooling over them. Morons.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#13 Mar 1, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> A 4.82 40 at the combine? Whoa! No wonder he was missing tackles and eating dirt in the BCS NC game.
>:/
Glad you got my message! I am so glad Heisman voters saw the same. A really mixed up kid, who may never get drafted, and to think he was number 2 in the Heisman voting.

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Glad you got my message! I am so glad Heisman voters saw the same. A really mixed up kid, who may never get drafted, and to think he was number 2 in the Heisman voting.
> A long winded fantasy sob story does wonders to sway already delusional sportswriters, columnists, and sportscasters who vote on football awards. Fortunately, some of those who voted on the Heisman woke up in time and saw the light! The voters who didn't wake up in time, are now kicking themselves for swallowing hook, line, and sinker, the Manti story stinker.
>:|
rubyjeancyler

Pontotoc, MS

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Jnu
rubyjeancyler

Pontotoc, MS

#16 Mar 29, 2013
You know he his. If he ain't gay he would say no. I would want people to know. It's funny the gays can have parades, showing their gay pride, sticking it in our faces. But when someone asks, it's non of your business. Are you proud or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough is Enough 3 min Go Blue Forever 49
Anheuser-Busch criticizes NFL: 'We are not sati... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
To spank or not spank? 2 hr Max Flatulence 72
Women's groups seek 'emergency meeting' with NFL 4 hr Max Flatulence 4
Vikings LB Chad Greenway has broken left hand 4 hr Switchuation 2
Adrian Peterson causes chaos for fantasy football 4 hr Laughing Bear Fan 4
ESPN's Power Rankings Do Not Care About Chiefs ... 6 hr KC Injuns 2
•••
•••

NFL Players People Search