Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo ...

Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Says Dez Bryant Has "Come Full Circle"

There are 8 comments on the Rant Sports story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo Says Dez Bryant Has "Come Full Circle". In it, Rant Sports reports that:

For three years now, the Dallas Cowboys have been waiting for Dez Bryant to become the elite wide receiver they thought he could be when they selected him in the first round of the 2010 NFL draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Hec27

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Still a Cowboy fan, but I wonder if Mr. Romo would of said this if they would've lost against the Eagles. Just saying.
Thecowboy

San Diego, CA

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Soooo tru its hard to believe the drops hes gad this year he reminds me of to uhhh bad thoughts
Thecowboy

San Diego, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2012
TO
Boys of Cows

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 14, 2012
a full circlejerk
Cowboy fan

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Romo throws INTs in full circle....
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Dez fingerpaints a full circle.
Tom Landry underoos

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Tony Romo says Dez isn't doing too bad for a guy who was next in line in his family to get whored out by his pimp father.
Cowboy fan

Houston, TX

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Clem wrote:
Dez fingerpaints a full circle.
When he isnt being kicked out of malls for having his pants hanging down around his knees....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gisele Bundchen to fight illegal animal traffic... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Minnesota Vikings: Examining the options at cen... May 24 Magnum Man II 6
News Tom Brady walking off field after 2016 AFC Cham... May 23 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Wake up and see the Trump card: He can win May 22 Three Days 1
News Dress rehearsal over for Raiders' Greg Townsend... May 20 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Dashon Goldson wants to be a Raider, but does O... May 20 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
No Jerry Kramer? May 20 Notinhall 1
More from around the web