Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason N...

Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Cornerback

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Jacksonville Jaguars 2013 Offseason Needs: Cornerback. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

This is the third in a series of articles breaking down the Jacksonville Jaguars top needs entering the 2013 offseason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Charles

Baker, FL

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Yes, the Jaguars need more help to go along with Cox and Ross. Those two players, and maybe Harris from the 2012 team of corners I would bring back. I think Cox and Ross can hold there own against any. I can't say the same for R. Mathis. Mularkey let him messed up the chemistry down in Jacksonville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's how Nate Boyer got Colin Kaepernick to g... Wed concerned proctol... 2
News Former Dallas player Greg Hardy arrested on coc... Sep 27 Cypress High 2
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... Sep 27 Teed Off 2
News Cleveland Browns Release Quarterback Johnny Man... (Mar '16) Sep 27 Fintarded 9
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... Sep 25 justmusic 4
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Sep 24 Dave 134
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... Sep 24 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
More from around the web