Ethic Vietnamese keep flame burning i...

Ethic Vietnamese keep flame burning in distant Guam

There are 25 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Ethic Vietnamese keep flame burning in distant Guam. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

Guam governor Eddie Baza Calvo , Vietnamese ambassador at large Jennifer Ada Mai Anh with a visiting delegation from Thanh Nien newspaper in Guam For most people Guam in the western Pacific Ocean conjures up images of brutal European colonization, World War II, and US military bases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no once wanted

UK

#21 Oct 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>When one doesn't believe what other said, why would he bothers explaining or sticking up with his open-up???? It's better to say I have 2nd Grade HochiMinh education. Period! Wahahahhaahhaa!

there was a clearly to proof that,,,you are a liar,,

even desk hands still need to have YEAR 10,to join Naval service,,.

you only go to school for 2 years of your whole life,,.
so how on earth Canadian Navy to selected you,,as their naval military service,,?

in vietnam bus conductor still need to pass year 10, before they can submitting their application for that job,,

how on earth only year 2,,and said you were canadian naval service,,?

can you help me out of this,,?
no once wanted

UK

#22 Oct 26, 2012
let is changing the subject,,.

how many of our viet people settlement at this GUAM islands any once known ?

I LIKE TO PAY A VISITOR THERE,,
tudo

United States

#23 Oct 26, 2012
I surely will revisit Guam Island and Subic Bay -- but not communist VN.
Beauty of the full Moon

UK

#24 Oct 27, 2012
i think is it nice to visiting news place,,but PHILIPPINE and Vietnamese,,we had QUITE good relationship between,,
during out country fall in the hands of the North PHILIPPINE does help to sheltered many us of,,.
before we settlement some where,,let choosing Philippine as our second brothers,,.
come to visiting the beautiful country,,so manies islands to view ..close to vietnam ,
i think only 200.00dollars a return ticket to Vetnam,,
OK LET IS VISINT OUR VIET PEOPLE LIVING THERE,,
Beauty of the full Moon

UK

#25 Oct 27, 2012
i had been on this funny topix for a few years pass,,
but this SUBJECT i like the most,,

and loved it all, and thank you for AMERICAN and PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT,,PHILIPPINE PEOPLE to offer to shelter them,,up until now,,.

we wish to visiting you very soon,,let see how you got on with you life on LITTLE ISLANDS,,

TAKE CARE,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnamese Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authentic Vietnamese Sauce (Nước Ch&... (Mar '17) Mar '17 kxuant 1
cat hai fish sauce (Dec '07) Oct '16 bonnie 12
News Fast-casual Vietnamese comes to Clintonville (Aug '15) Aug '15 Big Johnson 1
Vietnamese Bun' Rieu (May '15) May '15 popeye17 1
Ca loc nuong trui -Vietnamese cuisine BBQ (Mar '15) Mar '15 VietnameseLanguag... 1
Vietnamese streetfood: red sticky rice (Mar '15) Mar '15 tiengvietsaigon 1
Vietnamese Cuisine: "xoi chien phong" (Mar '15) Mar '15 tiengvietsaigon 1