Ethic Vietnamese keep flame burning in distant Guam

Oct 25, 2012 Full story: Thanh Nein News 25

Guam governor Eddie Baza Calvo , Vietnamese ambassador at large Jennifer Ada Mai Anh with a visiting delegation from Thanh Nien newspaper in Guam For most people Guam in the western Pacific Ocean conjures up images of brutal European colonization, World War II, and US military bases.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 25, 2012
bac ky da north vietnamese VC commee HAH NOI ho chi minh nephews have no-zero ethic...they cheated they lied and they using ak47 24/7 on their own people daily as HOSTAGE SINCE 1975
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2012
bac ky da north vietnamese VC commee HAH NOI ho chi minh nephews have no-zero ethic...they cheated they lied and they using ak47 24/7 on their own people daily as HOSTAGE SINCE 1975
if you speak out they will put you in their commie prison for 25 years
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2012
ohhhh one more
do not go to sleep...them bac ky hah noi ho chi minh nephews will steal anything that is not BOLTED DOWN from you if you go to sleep...THIS IS FACT! THEY WILL CLAIM "FOR DDA PEOPLE"
THEN LATER they will sell dda stolen goods to da foreigner or haul everything back to HA NOI
aint diss fact bac ky hah noi ho chi minh nephews?
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 25, 2012
sooooo U C
them bac ky hah noi ho chi minh commie nephews DONE WORST TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE dann da evil foreigner wich them commmmeees hah noi CLAIMIN
"FOR DA PEOPLE" VERY SIMPLE ... JUST LOOK AT NORTH KOREA, ITS DDA SAME THING IN VIETNAM commmmmee land
now them commmmmeees will do anthing to bring ddda FOREIGNER BACK!!!!!!!!!!
AINT DISSSS RIGHT BAC KY HAH NOI??????
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 25, 2012
MATTER OF FACT IF DA FOREIGNER ARE SOOOOOOO EVIL...
lets ask dda bac ky hah noi vc commmmeeee ho chi minh nephews why sendin' all their VC COMMMMMEEEEEE children to foreign lands to be educated by EVIL FOREIGNER????
I simply do not understand da bac ky haa noi commmmeeeeee
they send their children to china or russia...Y Y Y
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Oct 25, 2012
what'd they do ? open up nail salons on guam ?
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 25, 2012
they WILL NOT send their children to china or russia...Y! Y! Y!
THEY PREFERRRRR
USA # 1
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 25, 2012
SPEAKIN OF WW2
USA LIBERATED THEM FROM japan...japan done worst things to them ddan usa
now all usa and japan and france are all back in with open arms...aint ddisss right bac ky hah noi???????
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 25, 2012
lolol wrote:
what'd they do ? open up nail salons on guam ?
speakin of nails salon....that is dda only highest education in commmmeeeee vietnam hah noi ho chi minh jungle land!!!
he did it

London, UK

#10 Oct 25, 2012
we will visiting this ISLANDS,,AND VISITING OUR SOUTH VIETNAMESE PEOPLE ON THIS ISLAND VERY SOON.

Go back to the hi storied,,this islands did helped our Ancestors to retreated and defeated China occupied our vietnam,,

thank you PHILIPPINE people And Philippine government,,

best wish to you all
he did it

London, UK

#11 Oct 25, 2012
this people,!!!!
they have a power and every right to liberating vietnam,,if the right time will come to them.
SpongeBob

Campbellford, Canada

#12 Oct 25, 2012
nguyen van thieu wrote:
<quoted text>speakin of nails salon....that is dda only highest education in commmmeeeee vietnam hah noi ho chi minh jungle land!!!
One thing I know of is.....they make a week more than your disability pension for 6 months, Buddy! Money talk here, get that? Wahahahhaahaa!
he did it

London, UK

#13 Oct 25, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I know of is.....they make a week more than your disability pension for 6 months, Buddy! Money talk here, get that? Wahahahhaahaa!

how about you ?
Retired at the age of 34,,aren't you a fake mentality to sucking canadian tax paid are you ?

hed,,shame on you,,
SpongeBob

Campbellford, Canada

#14 Oct 25, 2012
he did it wrote:
<quoted text>.
how about you ?
Retired at the age of 34,,aren't you a fake mentality to sucking canadian tax paid are you ?
hed,,shame on you,,
Why not, just tell me, Buddy? It is there and if you don't get it, someone will. I hate it when guys like you get it and I don't. Wahahaahahahaa!
i knee 2 fart

Hanoi, Vietnam

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Honoi!!!;-00000000
Mystery of dead

London, UK

#16 Oct 25, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Why not, just tell me, Buddy? It is there and if you don't get it, someone will. I hate it when guys like you get it and I don't. Wahahaahahahaa!

why not ??
why don't you go back to your regime and co-operating with them corruption and stealing from your,,.

you had been study at hochiminh university didn't you.?

you did study economy is it right ?
you had used your leaning from hochiminh education policy,,to harming Canadian ECONOMY rather then helping them,,.

MORE 20.000 BAC VIET VIETCONG LIKE YOU,,sucking every single cent from Canadian REVENUE,,that is why Canadian economy HIT A RECESSION ALL THE TIME,,

Stupid use less man,,your uncle hochiminh he came here he worked,,.

why didn't you following his paths ?

SpongeBob

Campbellford, Canada

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Mystery of dead wrote:
<quoted text>.
why not ??
why don't you go back to your regime and co-operating with them corruption and stealing from your,,.
you had been study at hochiminh university didn't you.?
you did study economy is it right ?
you had used your leaning from hochiminh education policy,,to harming Canadian ECONOMY rather then helping them,,.
MORE 20.000 BAC VIET VIETCONG LIKE YOU,,sucking every single cent from Canadian REVENUE,,that is why Canadian economy HIT A RECESSION ALL THE TIME,,
Stupid use less man,,your uncle hochiminh he came here he worked,,.
why didn't you following his paths ?
Sorry, PAL. I didn't have that kind of good education in...any country. As memtioned before, I only have 2nd Grade, Hochiminh education, more exactly TWO-AND-A-HALF, got kicked out of school at 3rd Grade. Waahahahahhahaha! Do you think a well trained education guy would bother spending time in HERE????? Wahahahahhaha!
Mystery of dead

London, UK

#18 Oct 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, PAL. I didn't have that kind of good education in...any country. As memtioned before, I only have 2nd Grade, Hochiminh education, more exactly TWO-AND-A-HALF, got kicked out of school at 3rd Grade. Waahahahahhahaha! Do you think a well trained education guy would bother spending time in HERE????? Wahahahahhaha!

or your parents must be a very intelligent people,,that is why you got kick out,,

if you were at school in vietnam,,only class 2,,and 3,,

THEN HOW ON EARTH CANADIAN NAVY,,ACCEPTED YOU like you did say,,?
At the time you came to Canada,,

you said you were at high school,,,at that time you had grey hairs already,,how on earth the high school take you in,,?

you are a lie,,stop lying,,

you were lei caused bad reputation for Canadian NAVY,,.

I KEEP ASKING MY SELF HOW ON EARTH,,,

THEM CANADIAN NAVY ACCEPTED THEM VIETCONG ECONOMY REFUGEE TO JOIN THEIR NAVAL SERVICE WITH OUT ANY EDUCATION,,?

can you help out of this ?
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Mystery of dead wrote:
<quoted text>.
or your parents must be a very intelligent people,,that is why you got kick out,,
if you were at school in vietnam,,only class 2,,and 3,,
THEN HOW ON EARTH CANADIAN NAVY,,ACCEPTED YOU like you did say,,?
At the time you came to Canada,,
you said you were at high school,,,at that time you had grey hairs already,,how on earth the high school take you in,,?
you are a lie,,stop lying,,
you were lei caused bad reputation for Canadian NAVY,,.
I KEEP ASKING MY SELF HOW ON EARTH,,,
THEM CANADIAN NAVY ACCEPTED THEM VIETCONG ECONOMY REFUGEE TO JOIN THEIR NAVAL SERVICE WITH OUT ANY EDUCATION,,?
can you help out of this ?
When one doesn't believe what other said, why would he bothers explaining or sticking up with his open-up???? It's better to say I have 2nd Grade HochiMinh education. Period! Wahahahhaahhaa!
da bac ky again

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I know of is.....they make a week more than your disability pension for 6 months, Buddy! Money talk here, get that? Wahahahhaahaa!
did you or did you not MAKIN' FUN OF THESE nails salon BEFORE??? you bac ky claimin washin white feet aint it??? WHY CHANGIN YOU VIEW NOW???? USA DOLLARS FOR PZZZZZP00R VIETNAM?
U finally see da truth of commie vietnam producin in commmeee land????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnamese Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Makings of Mi Quang, Central Vietnam's Must... Oct 30 NUCAPGAORAGQUYTSK... 5
fried sticky rice xi chin phỒng Sep '14 nguyenlongsaigon 1
Need help to ID Vietnamese dish Aug '14 Brandon 1
Vietnamese Cuisine: Bn đậu mắ... Aug '14 nguyenlongsaigon 1
Dining review: At Pho Saigon Bay, discover the ... Jul '14 vc bac ky AN meo ... 6
Introducing Red Sticky Rice (Xi Gấc) Jul '14 Anonymous 1
Pho A.V. In North Phoenix: More than Just Great... (Jan '14) Jan '14 altermed poticare 3

Vietnamese Cuisine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE