La Leyenda lives close to name

La Leyenda lives close to name

There are 4 comments on the Dothan Eagle story from Mar 16, 2011, titled La Leyenda lives close to name. In it, Dothan Eagle reports that:

La Leyenda Location: West Gate Shopping Center, 621 Boll Weevil Circle, Suite 14, Enterprise Phone: 347-3336 Hours: 10:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m., M ... La Leyenda Phone: 347-3336 Hours: 10:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday, Saturday; 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday; 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday Vegetarian options: Yes Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars Rating scale: Five ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dothan Eagle.

kirk A.

Daleville, AL

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Is that where they cook dead animals
Jimbob

Enterprise, AL

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Nope. They are alive when they start cooking but they die shortly afterwards.......
kirk A.

Yuma, AZ

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Jimbob wrote:
Nope. They are alive when they start cooking but they die shortly afterwards.......
That's effin krazy
Anonymous

Enterprise, AL

#4 Nov 16, 2012
I am married with 2 children and my husband went to the bathroom and our waitress slipped him her number. Luckly we are a happy couple and he told me about it. Yea and the food sucked and we didn't get refills when we asked for them. We just went to McDonald's after.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vegetarian diet linked to lower risk of colorec... Jul 22 sitka happy 79
News Long Beach council votes to support Meatless Mo... Jul 15 Ronald 3
News Concord: Lettuce In-troduce Karen Bell, purveyo... Jul 3 Duh 2
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jun '15 Human 921
another peaple {i not go dead,escapeing,no idea... May '15 Anonymous 1
News Vegan's & paleo's rejoice! An Organic Plant Pro... May '15 Tazo 1
News One of the sandwiches at Collective Espresso at... May '15 Doctor Mayo 1
More from around the web