10 Bizarre Thanksgiving Foods: Vegan Turkey, Gravy Soda and More

Nov 22, 2012 Full story: WIBX-AM Whitesboro

Thanksgiving is a time for the family to come together, tell stories, then sit down and feast on some tasty, belly-expanding deliciousness.

Read more
a_visitor

Allentown, PA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Not alligator meat! Leave these creatures alone!
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#2 Nov 23, 2012
As a pretty strict vegetarian, those are, for the most part, looney!
Coroline216

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 24, 2012
welcome! Hope you can get useful information and have a wonderful time!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chinese-wholeso...

Since: Apr 12

San Antonio, TX

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Vegan turkey....yuck and gravy soda...double yuck. Need I say more. That just kills it for a great American holiday. Vegetarian fare shouldn't be allowed to intervene on Thanksgiving, it's not the same with some tofu concocted mush and trying to pass it off as turkey.

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
There was a 25lb fresh kill turkey w/all the fixins on our table...everyone, Grandkids included dined like crazed carnivors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Mar 28 powerprecision1 5
vegetory enterprize,fired moutain washuuzan,ama... Mar 22 namman twitter-kNamT 8
News Vegetarian diet linked to lower risk of colorec... Mar 17 True Christian wi... 3
News 5 Superfoods You Probably Aren't Eating (Oct '13) Mar 12 jhonmax 2
News Join These Vegan, Vegetarian And Fruitarian Cha... Mar 9 No More Crazy Talk 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Feb '15 Squach 921
News How many servings of global warming have you ea... Feb '15 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web