Vegetarian Basics

Sep 10, 2010 Read more: Examiner.com

Vegetarian and vegan diets can meet our nutritional needs at every stage of life.

Read more

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2010
When you first go vegetarian you notice the difference straight away, you feel a lot better and as the days go in you start to feel healthier.

A plant based diet is good for your body, meat isnt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Europe

#2 Aug 22, 2011
Absolutely spot on, you can really tell the difference straight away. I have been a vegan for over a year now and since I quit eating meat I've noticed a massive shift in my energy levels.

The main thing is just planning your meals and making sure you have some supplements. I recommend using iron and vitamin C and I also take Vitamin B12 for energy levels - here are some patch versions that I've used previously that are most effective.

Hope this helps Dani x

http://viepatch.com/products/vitamin-b12-plus...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2011
DaniPower wrote:
Absolutely spot on, you can really tell the difference straight away. I have been a vegan for over a year now and since I quit eating meat I've noticed a massive shift in my energy levels.
The main thing is just planning your meals and making sure you have some supplements. I recommend using iron and vitamin C and I also take Vitamin B12 for energy levels - here are some patch versions that I've used previously that are most effective.
Hope this helps Dani x
http://viepatch.com/products/vitamin-b12-plus...
Most vegans dont take supplements, we dont need them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2011
DaniPower wrote:
I have been a vegan for over a year now
You said on another thread that you've been a vegan for over 6 years.

http://www.topix.com/forum/food/vegan/TNUS80G...

No one is interested in buying your product, go somewhere else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASH MONEY TO @kNamT 22 hr Twitter-kNamT 1
News Vegetarian diet linked to lower risk of colorec... Apr 14 Lee Stuvmen 22
News Eating Vegan at Disney World: It's Easier Than ... Apr 12 _Learsi 1
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Mar 28 powerprecision1 5
vegetory enterprize,fired moutain washuuzan,ama... Mar 22 namman twitter-kNamT 8
News 5 Superfoods You Probably Aren't Eating (Oct '13) Mar '15 jhonmax 2
News Join These Vegan, Vegetarian And Fruitarian Cha... Mar '15 No More Crazy Talk 1
More from around the web