Six ways to eat more fruits and vegetables

Jan 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The gifts are opened, the feasts are consumed, and the party's over. The first month of 2012 is halfway over: how are those New Year's resolutions coming along? One of the most popular and most challenging resolutions is to eat a healthier diet, which often means adding more fruits and vegetables to the mix.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Why is soooo hard to do as adults? We push the fruits and veggies on our kids to consume. We buy these fresh products for the kids, maybe we'll have a banana here and there. I'll tell ya, when I see a treat for myself...like Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia ice cream and purchase them...I am getting my fruit count...aren't I?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
Why is soooo hard to do as adults? We push the fruits and veggies on our kids to consume. We buy these fresh products for the kids, maybe we'll have a banana here and there. I'll tell ya, when I see a treat for myself...like Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia ice cream and purchase them...I am getting my fruit count...aren't I?
LOL yes ....Yes you are *wink*

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

#7 Enema.... Oh! Oh! Oh!...Eat healthy, eat a vegetarian.

Since: Feb 11

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Dang cannibals!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••