Six ways to eat more fruits and veget...

Six ways to eat more fruits and vegetables

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 16, 2012, titled Six ways to eat more fruits and vegetables. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The gifts are opened, the feasts are consumed, and the party's over. The first month of 2012 is halfway over: how are those New Year's resolutions coming along? One of the most popular and most challenging resolutions is to eat a healthier diet, which often means adding more fruits and vegetables to the mix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Why is soooo hard to do as adults? We push the fruits and veggies on our kids to consume. We buy these fresh products for the kids, maybe we'll have a banana here and there. I'll tell ya, when I see a treat for myself...like Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia ice cream and purchase them...I am getting my fruit count...aren't I?

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Why is soooo hard to do as adults? We push the fruits and veggies on our kids to consume. We buy these fresh products for the kids, maybe we'll have a banana here and there. I'll tell ya, when I see a treat for myself...like Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia ice cream and purchase them...I am getting my fruit count...aren't I?
LOL yes ....Yes you are *wink*

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#3 Jan 16, 2012
#7 Enema.... Oh! Oh! Oh!...Eat healthy, eat a vegetarian.

TStylist

Since: Feb 11

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Dang cannibals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bloodroot owners mark 40 years of feminism, veg... Fri America Gentleman... 2
News Bloodroot Of Bridgeport Celebrates 40th Birthda... Mar 18 America Gentleman... 5
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Mar 15 USA R0CKS 978
News Animal cruelty group send MKR 'vegan' Court a l... Feb '17 Stink 2
News Wonderful recipes for the weird veggies in your... Feb '17 Spotted Girl 2
News Want to fight climate change? Try diet change Dec '16 DaGood DaBad And ... 4
News Weight loss a good first step to get healthy (Oct '13) Nov '16 precious21 25
More from around the web