Hangout Festival food is the usual stuff on a stick, but the for the high rollers the sky...

May 17, 2014 Full story: Alabama Live

Zack Cotton, an employee of Outback Kate's, serves up one of their tasty smoked gator burritos during the first day of the 2014 Hangout Festival in Gulf Shores, Ala.

Full Story
thetruth

Toccoa, GA

#1 May 17, 2014
Hmmm, gator burritos. Sounds like that might be pretty good.
Give Me a Break

Summerdale, AL

#2 May 17, 2014
Don't tell me that you came for this teeny-bopper drunken brawl. I wonder how many of them will try diving from their condo balconies into the pool and have to be carted off in the meat wagon.
Give Him a Brain

Foley, AL

#3 May 17, 2014
Give Me a Break wrote:
Don't tell me that you came for this teeny-bopper drunken brawl. I wonder how many of them will try diving from their condo balconies into the pool and have to be carted off in the meat wagon.
Don't worry, it's not in your town... It's in one of the towns that people actually want to visit. And you can't afford to get in anyway, they don't take food stamps.
thetruth

Toccoa, GA

#4 May 17, 2014
Negatory on me being there. I accidentally was in town a couple years ago when that was going on and I'll never make that mistake again. Now I'm craving some gator meat though and there's nowhere that sells it up here in the woods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Wed cooldude 5
Pope says 'paradise is open to all of God's cre... Dec 13 True Christian wi... 2
PICTURED: 'Blood'-splattered vegans get 'naked'... Nov '14 Claude Balls 5
Vegan 101: What do vegans do about leather shoes? (Sep '10) Nov '14 JaneSmith91 3
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov '14 QueenGwen 919
Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Nov '14 sushil864 2
Dr. Oz: Long Island Medium responds to critics ... Oct '14 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
More from around the web