Temple researcher explores high blood pressure among African Americans

Dec 19, 2011 Full story: Philly.com

Michael Brown tries to do all the right things. He exercises four times a week on an elliptical trainer at the Philadelphia Sports Club.

Full Story
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Weak kneegrow genes, strike again! lmWao
your healthy

Chino Hills, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Hi,
I writing this message to you and many others because I would like to spread the word about a body healing tea and coffee. Before you delete this or go to the next message I hope u can read through it. My father passed away due to complications from diabetes, he had congestive heart failure and kidney failure which led to his death in 2007. had I known about Gano Excel, an assortment of teas and coffees that have the extract ganoderma lucidium, I truly believe my dad would be here today. Quickly, ganoderma lucidium is a mushroom that has helped alot of people who have experienced complications from diseases. Many people who have taken it have shown great signs of improvement in cases of diabetes, high cholesterol, high bp, reduces appetite for weight loss, bloating, arthritis pains and stiffness, insomnia, inflammation, over all body malaise and in some cases cancer or tumor growth. I cannot gaurantee anything but I believe in this product I think it can help. Nature has given us all the tools we need to heal ourselves its up to us to find them and take them, so please I urge anyone who is sick or at the end of their rope to try this product, had I known on time I would have bought it in crates for my dad, its worth a try. Right now I am buying some of the tea for my mom who has been experiencing high blood pressure and cholesterol and I will keep buying it until it goes down. Below is my website where you can purchase some as well, As a nursing student and future healthcare provider I ask you to just try it, knowledge can be the difference between life and death. Thanks Ada. www.myganocafe.com/yourhealthy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight loss a good first step to get healthy (Oct '13) Dec 23 marywarner777 5
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope says 'paradise is open to all of God's cre... Dec 13 True Christian wi... 2
PICTURED: 'Blood'-splattered vegans get 'naked'... Nov '14 Claude Balls 5
Vegan 101: What do vegans do about leather shoes? (Sep '10) Nov '14 JaneSmith91 3
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov '14 QueenGwen 919
Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Nov '14 sushil864 2
More from around the web