McCartney says skip the turkey on Thanksgiving

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

Former Beatle Paul McCartney, a long-time vegetarian, has joined a campaign by animal rights group PETA to encourage Americans to celebrate a turkey-free Thanksgiving this week.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
Pete Moss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Who wrote this piece? The Pilgrims were not fleeing religious persecution in England. They had already fled religious persecution and were enjoying religious freedom in HOLLAND. Factors other than religion drove them to seek a new life in the Americas, namely cultural differences with the Dutch.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Shut up Paul! I'm eating turkey.
HAP is a GRUNTING BABOON

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I'll do just the opposite of Paul's advice.

Yes, I'm that much smarter about diet.
Hunters AreBetterThan HAP

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Paul should have stayed dead.

I think I might have ham instead.

Or venison.

Maybe a little of ALL THREE!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

^^look at all of the witless corpse eating moron cockroaches^^ seeking out articles that piss them off so they can throw pansyass hissy fits!!! You effing spineless slobs need serious psychiatric help....but you're too dam' stupid to do anything about it. Carry on losers....we all know you have endless days of trolling and making asses of yourselves!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6..
You are a F_loon

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nobody is throwing pansyass hissy fits except YOU.
And repeating the same lame threats and internet tough guy rhetoric, endlessly.
You have a troll obsession, pal.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

and once again I REPEAT:^^insignificant MORON alert^^
go crawl back under your slimy rock you witless cockroach....

YOU are throwing pansyass hissy fits every time you infest these threads with your pansyass whining! Get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. You serve no purpose. Gonna throw another pansyass hissy fit?? Of course you are because like all sackless no life witless morons, you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a spine. Ready to make an a$s of yourself AGAIN?? 10..9..8..7..6..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

oh and don't forget: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Punch Line wrote:
Paul should stick to making music (he's not even very good at that any more either) and keep his moral/dietary bullshit to himself. I can't stand musicians who think that because they had a hit on AM radio in the '60s they're some kind of social leader or something. Paul is now nothing more than a senile boob, pay no attention to his babbling. Next thing you know we'll have Ozzie Osborne coaching us on diction!
Turkey, dressing, giblet gravy, candied yams, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie! It's the ONLY way to go on Thanksgiving!!
You've hit on the very problem bedevilling western civilisation.
For some reason starting with the post war generation of the 60s a large proportion of the population became possessed of the conceit that, based on nothing more than their own beliefs and regardless of how naive and unproven those beliefs are, it was their moral duty to try to shove those beliefs down everybody else's throat.
This has led to a sickening erosion of democracy as more and more unrepresentative and unaccountable lobby groups try to intimidate the parliaments and society itself.
HAC and her kind are just a manifestation of the same idiocy.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

and the impotent, insecure, witless COWARD from oz is back to prove AGAIN what an insecure, witless, sackless frightened COWARD it is!!

message from all the 'big bad VEGANS: boo!!!!

Be sure to throw a good pansyass hissy fit widdle johnny!! ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

widdle spineless johnny sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

It amuses me HAC that you always fall to pieces when you can't answer a criticism.
In the words of the mighty Mel Gibson, "you should just f**king smile and blow me" HAC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1:53

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••