Norfolk, Virginia: Thanks to PETA, it's the next best destination for vegetarians

Jan 14, 2012 Full story: Gadling 104

It seems likely that the site of the world's largest Naval would be a place where meat monopolizes the menu.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
okie dokie

Suffolk, VA

#131 Jan 18, 2012
we all know who the coward is....idiot
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#132 Jan 18, 2012
dickless no life loser Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I can't get hard so I call myself Lumpy. I'm an extraordinarily obnoxious, sexually frustrated, hate filled, delusional troll. Definitley "run of the mill". Now I'll crawl back under my slimy rock and contemplate my moronic comment.
I'll give it some serious thought too; I'm even getting tired of the same old regurgitated delusional tripe.
STILL humiliating yourself, dickless?? Of course you are!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#133 Jan 18, 2012
lol--the loser trolls are frantically decorating posts again---as IF that will hide the pathetic TRUTH!! You losers are so effing pathetic. Hurry and decorate!!
HAC is a monkey

Woodway, TX

#134 Jan 18, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
lol--the loser troll LUMPY (that's me) is frantically decorating posts again---as IF that will hide the pathetic TRUTH that my breath smells of goat droppings for good reason... I just ate some!!!
You are one kinky monkey !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy products and our health Nov 20 sapirben 1
PICTURED: 'Blood'-splattered vegans get 'naked'... Nov 17 Claude Balls 5
Vegan 101: What do vegans do about leather shoes? (Sep '10) Nov 14 JaneSmith91 3
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov 13 QueenGwen 919
Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Nov 9 sushil864 2
Dr. Oz: Long Island Medium responds to critics ... Oct '14 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
Preschools latest to take on green movement Sep '14 Ward 2

Vegetarian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE