A Vegan Diet Becomes More Popular

A Vegan Diet Becomes More Popular

There are 820 comments on the www.diet.co.uk story from Jan 17, 2011, titled A Vegan Diet Becomes More Popular. In it, www.diet.co.uk reports that:

A vegan diet used to be mocked as a fringe diet for hippies and sandal-wearing so called drop outs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.diet.co.uk.

“Really??”

Since: Jan 11

Near the Water

#27 Jan 26, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you can you corpse munching idiot. People do it all the time, mostly trolls. You're dumb lol.
Did you try it? You still haven't answered that question -- are you avoiding it??

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#29 Jan 26, 2011
UAAF wrote:
Its amazing how quickly the subject changes when the trolls turn up.
Really? You and HAP are the ones who attack when confronted with opposing views. Simply being on a forum doesn't mean one agrees with premise, just that they may be interested in the topic.

Animals have no rights. I have asked you many times to find me case law that states this from anywhere in the world. There are animal welfare laws; but animals are not granted rights.

Until you can understand this and WHY this exists, you're impotent in the matter. Eat your nuts and berries... no one cares. When someone tramples on others' rights through arson, lies, extortion, etc., we have a completely different matter, fool.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#30 Jan 26, 2011
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!
They excel at avoidance mechanisms.

“Really??”

Near the Water

#31 Jan 26, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked you many times to find me case law that states this from anywhere in the world. There are animal welfare laws; but animals are not granted rights.
The problem is he will avoid and avoid and avoid answering this because there is no proof, there is no case law, there's nothing. It's so frustrating trying to have rational conversations with irrational idiots.

“ Hunters are COWARDS”

Location hidden

#32 Jan 26, 2011
Hey psychokeefe, do you live under a rock? What exactly is your "interest" besides continually stomping your feet and screaming that "animals don't have rights", on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums?? Are you incapable of typing a few words and doing a search, or do you rely on your fellow Ayn Rand cult followers to provide you with information (no matter how distorted)?? Wake up, psycho, Spain granted RIGHTS to apes more than 2 years ago. You don't pay attention, do you. Guess if you don't find it on topix or from the Ayn Rand cult, you just don't grasp that there are actually tremendous happenings in the real world. It's only the beginning of things to come. You are in for many more frustrations as there will be endless wins for the animals getting more and more RIGHTS in the future. Looks like you will be spending the rest of your miserable, hate filled existence, screaming and stomping your feet!!'tis true!

“ Hunters are COWARDS”

Location hidden

#33 Jan 26, 2011
Wow, the decorations on the posts are lovely! You are doing such a fabulous job! Must be very fulfilling for you to hover and wait for each new post to appear! Please decorate this post immediately!!:) THANKS!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#34 Mar 4, 2011
LMAO at the post decorating! Please decorate this immediately.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#35 Mar 7, 2011
Stat!! Post decorating. Please decorate ASAP!!

HAP: guilty as charged. Projecting again. Crazy ass.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#36 Mar 8, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
Stat!! Post decorating. Please decorate ASAP!!
HAP: guilty as charged. Projecting again. Crazy ass.
Dont mind "PSYCHOLife" she's arguing with a guy named "Jack", using more of her many monikers thinking no one will notice.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#37 Mar 8, 2011
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont mind "PSYCHOLife" she's arguing with a guy named "Jack", using more of her many monikers thinking no one will notice.
I see she's moved on and her reputation precedes her. Love the post decorating...still cracks me up with the way sheheit is lurking here.
NObamarama

New Castle, PA

#38 Mar 9, 2011
Great! More steaks and ribs for the rest of us!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#39 Mar 10, 2011
NObamarama wrote:
Great! More steaks and ribs for the rest of us!
I'm suprised you havent been judged with a "lemon". I'll have a steak, Thanks.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#40 Mar 10, 2011
AhimsaLife wrote:
No doubt that becoming vegan is more popular and more widely accepted throughout the world.
Yeah, a "PIG" flew over my property this morning too !!
NObamarama

New Castle, PA

#41 Mar 11, 2011
Lemon goes well with lobster and other sea food!
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suprised you havent been judged with a "lemon". I'll have a steak, Thanks.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#42 Mar 11, 2011

“Fighting for a vegan world!”

Since: Aug 08

Brussels, Belgium

#43 Mar 17, 2011
Indeed it is great to see veganism is becoming mainstream!
But it seems that a lot of the people who frequent this ANIMAL RIGHTS forum can't stand that.

I always wondered why people who are against animal rights troll animal rights media. I would never think of troll a pro meat site or forum.

It seems that some people feel worse about their habits than they realize...

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#44 Mar 17, 2011
VeganSoldier wrote:
But it seems that a lot of the people who frequent this ANIMAL RIGHTS forum can't stand that.
I always wondered why people who are against animal rights troll animal rights media. I would never think of troll a pro meat site or forum.
With the name "Vegan Soldier", I'm sure you came to this public forum to have casual conversation with people to better your cause with a positive effect....... right ??

With your head line "Fighting for a vegan world!" ?, if veganism is mainstream, as you claim, everyone wonders what you're "Fighting" for ?? Who are you "Fighting" against ?? and Why must it be a fight ??

So your choice of diet is vegan, the rest of the human race has as much right to choose the diet that is preferred as you do...... right ??
Maybe "our choice" is what you feel the need to "fight" against...??

You should to read this projected quote.........
"It seems that some people feel worse about their habits than they realize..."

Good luck with your fight and your fad diet, Pipsqueak.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#46 Mar 17, 2011
VeganSoldier wrote:
Yes, it does seem like that.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#47 Mar 17, 2011
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I wont tell anybody your dirty little secret either "UAAF".... oh I mean "craig"......... oh no I meant to say "vegan craig"........ err umm "vegan soldier". WHEW !
Anyway I wont tell anyone you got a new registered name, at least you got rid of the picture of the world burning, thats a plus "craig"....... OOPS, make that "vegan soldier".
Oh dear, your illness has gotten much worse since the last time we spoke, old man.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#48 Mar 17, 2011
Wonder of Wonders....... and all of sudden there you are. What a coincidink ! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French lawmaker wants mandatory vegetarian menu... Aug 25 Religious Zellotr... 1
News The Pegan Diet: A Fad or the Future of Food? Aug 21 Willy2Willy 1
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Aug 20 DonnaMathews 6
vegetarian food online in tricity Aug 20 aayanattri 1
News Long Beach council votes to support Meatless Mo... Aug 11 Ronald 4
News 8 great recipes for quinoa Aug 10 Elise Loves Rice 1
News Vegetarian diet linked to lower risk of colorec... Jul '15 sitka happy 79
More from around the web