A Vegan Diet Becomes More Popular

Jan 17, 2011 Full story: www.diet.co.uk 820

A vegan diet used to be mocked as a fringe diet for hippies and sandal-wearing so called drop outs.

Full Story
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Really great news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Hunters are COWARDS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2011
No doubt that becoming vegan is more popular and more widely accepted throughout the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
60 Gunner

Louisville, TN

#3 Jan 23, 2011
DAM!Those deer steaks,rice and gravy,green beans and rolls were good tonight!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ahimsa”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2011
60 Gunner wrote:
DAM!Those deer steaks,rice and gravy,green beans and rolls were good tonight!
And so was my stuffed zucchini w/chili sauce, pan fried noodles with vegetables, and mushroom soup.

Glad to see that more people are realizing the benefits to the animals, the earth and themselves by living a vegan lifestyle.

:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Hunters are COWARDS”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 24, 2011
metta wrote:
<quoted text> And so was my stuffed zucchini w/chili sauce, pan fried noodles with vegetables, and mushroom soup. Glad to see that more people are realizing the benefits to the animals, the earth and themselves by living a vegan lifestyle.:-)
Stuffed zucchini with chili sauce sounds delicious! If you felt like sharing that recipe, you'll be my new best friend :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ahimsa”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 24, 2011
AhimsaLife wrote:
<quoted text>Stuffed zucchini with chili sauce sounds delicious! If you felt like sharing that recipe, you'll be my new best friend :)
If if were my own recipe, I would be glad to. I ate dinner at a little restaurant called "Green Sprout." First time in ages I had eaten out and the food was delicious!

Have you checked out the many millions of recipes on the web? There may be a vegan stuffed zucchini recipe lurking about somewhere.

:-)

“ Hunters are COWARDS”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 24, 2011
metta wrote:
<quoted text> If if were my own recipe, I would be glad to. I ate dinner at a little restaurant called "Green Sprout." First time in ages I had eaten out and the food was delicious! Have you checked out the many millions of recipes on the web? There may be a vegan stuffed zucchini recipe lurking about somewhere.:-)
Thanks, metta, and yes I definitely find alot of wonderful recipes on the web. I am always looking for something new, that's why I asked for the recipe. I'll see what I can find, and I will be sure to share the recipe with you if I find a good one.:) Hope you're having a great day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2011
AhimsaLife wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, metta, and yes I definitely find alot of wonderful recipes on the web. I am always looking for something new, that's why I asked for the recipe. I'll see what I can find, and I will be sure to share the recipe with you if I find a good one.:) Hope you're having a great day!
Hi HAP! You gave yourself away with the way you responded on another topic. Integrity? You joined just this week per your profile and you already have over 2200 posts? Obsessive much?
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/ahimsalif...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ Hunters are COWARDS”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 25, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text> Hi HAP! You gave yourself away with the way you responded on another topic. Integrity? You joined just this week per your profile and you already have over 2200 posts? Obsessive much? http://www.topix.com/member/profile/ahimsalif...
Clearly the obsessive one is you. Would you like to be tutored on how topix works? I have integrity, and I don't hide behind multiple screen names and reply to my own self as you do. You are still flailing and failing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HAP! You gave yourself away with the way you responded on another topic. Integrity? You joined just this week per your profile and you already have over 2200 posts? Obsessive much?
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/ahimsalif...
You really are clueless. Remember, "HAP" was posting comments before he/she made an account you dumb f**king moron. Most of them 2200 + comments were made when he/she was making comments under the name "Hunters are psychopaths".

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2011
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>S.T.F.U,RUNT!
Awww, you mad? LOL, stupid blood junkie.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 26, 2011
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>S.T.F.U,RUNT!
Judging your own comment, huh. You corpse munching morons are pathetic.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> You really are clueless. Remember, "HAP" was posting comments before he/she made an account you dumb f**king moron. Most of them 2200 + comments were made when he/she was making comments under the name "Hunters are psychopaths".
Interesting lie. Unless of course, you were able to make "magic" as an administrator. That does not happen with unregistered posts. If you note, I have a number of posts made here without logging into to my registered account...

Also HAP's original posts are here with the original psychopath name.

LOLOLOL. I love how you nutcases can spin. HAP's re-inventing herself again and is failing.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting lie. Unless of course, you were able to make "magic" as an administrator. That does not happen with unregistered posts. If you note, I have a number of posts made here without logging into to my registered account...
Also HAP's original posts are here with the original psychopath name.
LOLOLOL. I love how you nutcases can spin. HAP's re-inventing herself again and is failing.
I started making comments in late June 2010, the day i made an account i looked at the amount of comments i had and it said 1200. All them comments were made before i made the account.

You really are stupid, old woman.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> I started making comments in late June 2010, the day i made an account i looked at the amount of comments i had and it said 1200. All them comments were made before i made the account.
You really are stupid, old woman.
I sincerely doubt that unless you're a Topix admin. The database don't work that way, punk. Besides, we know you've changed your profile several times from Craig to Vegan_Craig to UAAF.

The responses would all need the same unique database record ID, which they won't if you log on anonymously. You're really pretty technically incompetent to be trying to bluff your way through this one, pansy boy.

I used gokeefe for at least three years, and did not register it until last year. None of my previous posts came attached to the registration nor can they be attached to my peresonal registration if I happen to not login but use the gokeefe name. I defy you... check out my posts from last week. I didn't log in--was at airports and public wifi you schmuck head. And if I were to post from home without logging in but using the gokeefe name, the posts do not reflect on my record...

hmmm... need a relational database 101 course? I'd be happy to teach you.$1000 for a weekend course, food, lodging, etc. is on your own.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 26, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely doubt that unless you're a Topix admin. The database don't work that way, punk. Besides, we know you've changed your profile several times from Craig to Vegan_Craig to UAAF.
The responses would all need the same unique database record ID, which they won't if you log on anonymously. You're really pretty technically incompetent to be trying to bluff your way through this one, pansy boy.
I used gokeefe for at least three years, and did not register it until last year. None of my previous posts came attached to the registration nor can they be attached to my peresonal registration if I happen to not login but use the gokeefe name. I defy you... check out my posts from last week. I didn't log in--was at airports and public wifi you schmuck head. And if I were to post from home without logging in but using the gokeefe name, the posts do not reflect on my record...
hmmm... need a relational database 101 course? I'd be happy to teach you.$1000 for a weekend course, food, lodging, etc. is on your own.
You're really stupid, pus chugger. Even ask Topix and they'll tell ya lol.

When it happened to me i wondered why then i asked two people on this thread on a different forum and they told me, it happened to them too.

Looks like you're getting dumber each day lol.

“Really??”

Near the Water

#19 Jan 26, 2011
UAAF wrote:
<quoted text> Judging your own comment, huh. You corpse munching morons are pathetic.
As we've said on the other forum --- YOU CAN'T... UGH it's so hard to talk to an idiot.

Location hidden

#21 Jan 26, 2011
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, sure go ask one of the Topix admins on the Top Stories forum and they'll tell ya, corpse muncher.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 26, 2011
Its amazing how quickly the subject changes when the trolls turn up.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 26, 2011
Just Rambling wrote:
<quoted text>
As we've said on the other forum --- YOU CAN'T... UGH it's so hard to talk to an idiot.
Yes you can you corpse munching idiot. People do it all the time, mostly trolls. You're dumb lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegetarian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy products and our health Nov 20 sapirben 1
PICTURED: 'Blood'-splattered vegans get 'naked'... Nov 17 Claude Balls 5
Vegan 101: What do vegans do about leather shoes? (Sep '10) Nov 14 JaneSmith91 3
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov 13 QueenGwen 919
Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Nov 9 sushil864 2
Dr. Oz: Long Island Medium responds to critics ... Oct '14 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
Preschools latest to take on green movement Sep '14 Ward 2

Vegetarian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE