Zombie Apocalypse: PETA Exploits Texa...

Zombie Apocalypse: PETA Exploits Texas Dog-Eater To Push Vegan Agenda

There are 2 comments on the The Village Voice story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Zombie Apocalypse: PETA Exploits Texas Dog-Eater To Push Vegan Agenda. In it, The Village Voice reports that:

As the rest of us try to cope with the impending Zombie Apocalypse , the animal rights group PETA is using the latest case of potential zombie-ism to push its Vegan agenda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Village Voice.

Kerry Sandusky

Doerun, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Yup
And I liked it

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Oh my. that poor dog.

Waco man high on K-2 kills dog in “zombie-style” attack

June 26, 2012

WACO — A 22-year-old Waco man was arrested after killing a dog in a “zombie-style” attack.

On Monday, Waco police took into custody Michael Terron Daniel for cruelty to an animal after he ripped flesh from a dog with his teeth and killed it. Daniel was arrested at his job without incident.

At around 6:30 pm, officers were called to a disturbance on the 4600 block of Athens Avenue. A caller told authorities a person was “going crazy” and that police were needed immediately.

Michael Daniel is believed to have attacked several people at the home, telling them he was on a bad K-2 trip and it was killing him. Mr. Daniel then ran into the yard and got on his hands and knees, then chased a neighbor while barking and growling like a dog.

Mr. Daniel then took a medium sized black dog onto the front porch where he began to hit the dog, strangle the dog and began to bite into the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away from the animal. The dog died at the scene.

When officers arrived on scene, they found Daniel sitting on the front porch with a dog, dead in his lap. The dog was found to have significant injuries and Michael Daniel had blood and fur on his hands, clothing and face. Mr. Daniel was initially incoherent and unresponsive to officers.

Medical officials were notified for Mr. Daniel due to his incoherent condition. While waiting their arrival, Mr. Daniels started asking officers to tase or fight him to help get him off his bad trip. He was not tased, but taken to a local hospital where he was left in their care due to his medical condition.

http://preciousjules1985.wordpress.com/tag/mi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All my comments were deleted. Feb 10 Back 2
News Nearly a third of all British meals are now veg... Feb 10 Back 1
News Why do consumers buy plant-based dairy alternat... Feb 9 Yesterday and Today 2
News Come on, baby, do the locomotion (Aug '10) Jan 29 FART SUPPORTERS 2
News Vegan teens: Why are so many young people dropp... (May '16) Jan 29 Common sense 4
Vegan Survey Jan 28 VeganAnthropology 1
News Pig trial: Are pigs smarter than dogs? It doesn... (Nov '16) Dec '17 Name 2
More from around the web