Baby Chicks Killed At Egg Hatchery

Baby Chicks Killed At Egg Hatchery

There are 177 comments on the Causecast story from Sep 4, 2009, titled Baby Chicks Killed At Egg Hatchery. In it, Causecast reports that:

Secret footage of baby chicks being ground up alive at an Iowa egg hatchery was released on August 31st by Mercy for Animals , a Chicago-based animal welfare group dedicated to ending the exploitation and abuse of animals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Causecast.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#227 Mar 26, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>You effing no life cowardly slobs run to the mods REPEATEDLY. You panysasses bitch and moan and whine about no one taking away your coward's 'sport' and yet you filthy hypocrites try to stifle FREE SPEECH. Hilarious to know what spineless COWARDS you all are. Carry on, chim chim, you effing dlckless coward.
Awwww....is it time for you to run crying again? Of course it is!!
Now why in the world would I want to have my favorite hairy little puppets posts removed?
I couldn't pull your strings without your posts. Heck, I sometimes put you on the big screen for my friends to laugh at. Luckily we aren't exposed to many people as totally insane as you. You are like a free freak show.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#228 Mar 26, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has to run to the mods, Chim Chim. You've been banned enough times that your post are doomed for deletion as soon as you make them. Heck, a person can read just one of your post and have seen them all.
This is but one reason why you and yours are considered the lunatic fringe.
Its typical of these lunatics. She wont take responsibility for her own actions.
When she soiled herself in grade school she probably blamed the kid sitting next to her.

“You gonna eat that?”

Since: Apr 07

Wasilla, AK

#232 Mar 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>But not larger than their tinfoil hat size, correct ?
I think the hiss of death you are referring to are your silent f4rts.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#233 Mar 26, 2012
Aw shucks, I done got decorated.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#234 Mar 26, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Keep humiliating yourself, dlckless. Better run to the mods AGAIN...they are so effing sick of you.'tis true!!
Thats typical AR logic. I imagine they are sick of you, but you're probably job security. Take responsibility for you sad self.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#235 Mar 26, 2012
Yahweh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the hiss of death you are referring to are your silent f4rts.
Hi there yehaw... do any chanting today ?
LUMPY is a PERV

Little Elm, TX

#236 Mar 26, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the goat rapist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I should do the world a favor and step in front of a speeding bus, worthless POS that I am.
Do it, turd eater.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#237 Mar 26, 2012
Now thats Funny......... yehaw! LOL

“You gonna eat that?”

Since: Apr 07

Wasilla, AK

#239 Mar 26, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
Aw shucks, I done got decorated.
You got a facial?
Brian is a pedophile

Dunfermline, UK

#240 Mar 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
Many thanks justagi, got it coppied. I like to suck the dicks of other hunters and have anal sex with their children.
You dont have to tell us that, we already know.
Fairy Craigs Conscience

Little Elm, TX

#241 Mar 26, 2012
Fairy Craig from the UK wrote:
<quoted text> I like to suck the dicks of German Shepherds and have anal sex with their puppies.
That's part of your criminal record isn't it ?
Brian is a pedophile

Dunfermline, UK

#242 Mar 27, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>There isnt too many things in this world that is better than slurping my fathers cock and rimming my mothers asshole. When im rimming my mothers asshole i like to stick my tongue up her anus, it makes he scream everytime ;)
I dont think anyone here wants to here the sick sexual things you do to your mother and father you sick freak.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#243 Mar 27, 2012
Lotta ventriliquists posting on here, lately..

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#244 Mar 27, 2012
Brian is a pedophile wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think anyone here wants to here the sick sexual things I do to my mother and father you sick freak.
It's here and "hear" Craig.

If you're going to make bogus posts, at least learn how to spell.
Scooper

United States

#245 Mar 27, 2012
I worked on a dairy farm back in the 70's. I now put Soy Milk on my Bran Flakes.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#247 Mar 27, 2012
FatPussy Stink a Lot wrote:
<quoted text>Well, with all this nostalgia it must remind you of that first bowhunting kill and how you and little dicky got into such a euphoric state afterwards... LOL!
What you are obviously too ignorant to understand is that the freedom of the hunt is what is euphoric.

Perhaps for you, euphoria is picking the turds from your cat's litter box.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#248 Mar 27, 2012
Hey Fatpie, all of the post decorations on earth won't change the fact that I just made you my dog's bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... (Oct '16) Aug '17 Wee 2
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jul '17 USA R0CKS 983
News Animal cruelty group send MKR 'vegan' Court a l... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Stink 2
Vegan vacations in Tulum, Mexico (Feb '17) Feb '17 veganasteroid 1
News Move over matcha, here are the top foods that'l... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Marcavage s Emission 3
News Want to fight climate change? Try diet change (Dec '16) Dec '16 DaGood DaBad And ... 4
News Moby Dickhead: A Harpoon, from One Vegan to Ano... (Nov '16) Nov '16 rowdy01 6
More from around the web