Trenton Gets Anti-Meat Toilet Paper from PETA
Alerted to the fact that all Trenton city buildings are almost out of toilet paper because of a fight between the mayor's administration and the city council, PETA stepped up to the bowl.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.
“I'm a humane bowhunter”
Since: Apr 08
#1 Mar 14, 2012
Great, now Ingrid's pic is somewhere useful.
Since: Jan 09
#2 Mar 14, 2012
This is great. Peta has been spreading crap for years. Now you'll actually be able to flush it.
hiss of death
“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”
Since: Jan 09
Double Lung em
#3 Mar 14, 2012
They need to come out with matching motion sickness bags.
#4 Mar 17, 2012
66. Fools of little understanding have themselves for their greatest enemies, for they do evil deeds which must bear bitter fruits.
67. That deed is not well done of which a man must repent, and the reward of which he receives crying and with a tearful face.
68. No, that deed is well done of which a man does not repent, and the reward of which he receives gladly and cheerfully.
69. As long as the evil deed done does not bear fruit, the fool thinks it is like honey; but when it ripens, then the fool suffers grief.
70. Let a fool month after month eat his food (like an ascetic) with the tip of a blade of Kusa grass, yet he is not worth the sixteenth particle of those who have well weighed the law.
71. An evil deed, like newly-drawn milk, does not turn (suddenly); smouldering, like fire covered by ashes, it follows the fool.
72. And when the evil deed, after it has become known, brings sorrow to the fool, then it destroys his bright lot, nay, it cleaves his
73. Let the fool wish for a false reputation, for precedence among the Bhikshus, for lordship in the convents, for worship among other people!
74. "May both the layman and he who has left the world think that this is done by me; may they be subject to me in everything which is to be
done or is not to be done," thus is the mind of the fool, and his desire and pride increase.
75. "One is the road that leads to wealth, another the road that leads to Nirvana;" if the Bhikshu, the disciple of Buddha, has learnt this, he will not yearn for honour, he will strive after separation from the
129. All men tremble at punishment, all men fear death; remember that you are like unto them, and do not kill, nor cause slaughter.
130. All men tremble at punishment, all men love life; remember that thou art like unto them, and do not kill, nor cause slaughter.
131. He who seeking his own happiness punishes or kills beings who also long for happiness, will not find happiness after death.
132. He who seeking his own happiness does not punish or kill beings who also long for happiness, will find happiness after death.
Add your comments below
|PETA says Seaside Heights boardwalk cats would ...||Jul '16||Andrew||5|
|Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11)||Jun '16||Boo||964|
|Obese woman met her fiance in the gym and now t...||Jun '16||syfsupps||3|
|Vegan teens: Why are so many young people dropp...||May '16||Bernie Panders||2|
|Woman who died climbing Everest was a vegan try...||May '16||Duthc expat||1|
|Healthy Vending machines are long overdue (Nov '13)||Apr '16||Mark Erickson||2|
|About family and friends support when becoming ...||Mar '16||VeganHeart||1|
Find what you want!
Search Vegan Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC