Steve Jobs: A difficult patient

Steve Jobs: A difficult patient

There are 5 comments on the CNN story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Steve Jobs: A difficult patient. In it, CNN reports that:

All those vague statements about his health that Steve Jobs put out in the last few years caused endless speculation, as the world tried to read into what could really be going on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2011
His ego killed him, in the end. Too bad they wasted a perfectly good liver on someone who thought oncology doctors couldn't possibly be better at treating cancer than he was. If diet could cure cancer nobody would die from it. I guess the genius couldn't quite grasp that simple line of reasoning.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
That makes 2 wasted livers, the first was for Mickey Mantle...he drank away both of his....
Courtney Fox

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Oct 25, 2011
We're trying to help a disabled veteran support himself and his family.
He has telecommunications, entertainment (and in some states) energy products & services. Great quality and reasonable prices. Please take a look at his website:
http://fpaxson.acndirect.com
dr fungus says

Fairfield, Australia

#5 Nov 1, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
His ego killed him, in the end. Too bad they wasted a perfectly good liver on someone who thought oncology doctors couldn't possibly be better at treating cancer than he was. If diet could cure cancer nobody would die from it. I guess the genius couldn't quite grasp that simple line of reasoning.
non candidal diet for life will protect one from all diseases caused by fungal food but it wont neccesary cure it as diabetes and cancer are product of chronic fungal infection and most other diseases with all their fancy diagnostic names people just wont change their diet they preffer to die rather than change just an example of people stuborness 85 years old lady friend never sick now her hip gave up need replacement she was on fungal diet i said to her if i have told 20-30 years ago that your diet will cost you your health would you change your diet then she said no see you cant cure stupidity people think they can eat wrong food all their life and when they sick they change diet it does not work that way non candidal diet is for life if one wants to be healthy people dont realise candidal food is like any drug it tells you to have more of the wrong stuff untill it destroys you big pharmas are laughing their heads off and cashing on ignorance of the masses you are not rich if you have billions you are rich if you have wisdom and self discipline and no university on earth can give it to you on paper but try to to tell that to people who believe in miracles miracle is only if one can change his diet most laughing is that doctors who are curing us from diseases they die them self off you cant cure or operate wrong diet BUT AS USUALY EVERY ONE WILL IGNORE THIS POST AS IT NEEDS YOUR EFFORT NOT PAYING SOMEBODY TO DO IT FOR YOU as people tend to believe
Glenn
#6 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Mar '17 USA R0CKS 978
News Animal cruelty group send MKR 'vegan' Court a l... Feb '17 Stink 2
Vegan vacations in Tulum, Mexico Feb '17 veganasteroid 1
News Move over matcha, here are the top foods that'l... Dec '16 Marcavage s Emission 3
News Want to fight climate change? Try diet change Dec '16 DaGood DaBad And ... 4
News Moby Dickhead: A Harpoon, from One Vegan to Ano... Nov '16 rowdy01 6
News Pig trial: Are pigs smarter than dogs? It doesn... Nov '16 Lord of the Rings 1
More from around the web