Jan. 23: Rabbits, city homeless polic...

Jan. 23: Rabbits, city homeless policy and Michelle Rhee

There are 7 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Jan. 23: Rabbits, city homeless policy and Michelle Rhee. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Medina, N.Y.: Re "Hopping mad about rabbit abuse," : I am appalled that a news outlet of your reach would bother to publish such nonsense, which is blatantly attempting to demonize small farmers who raise rabbits for meat purposes, as part of an vegan, animal rights agenda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Tigerlili

UK

#1 Feb 1, 2012
It's an Op Ed piece...last time I looked, it was still a free country and if this author wants to write about bunnies, that's her prerogative, and who the hell are you to say otherwise?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2012
And would you rather she not express her opinion? Freedom is a two way road...
Today Tomarrow Yesterday

Goodman, MO

#3 Feb 15, 2012
rabbits are beautiful...i can't image anyone eating the poor rabbits, especially the poor, because rabbits are far more poor in every aspect of their miserable life, and they have nothing. You give love where love is needed, but cruelty for satisfaction of self indulgence is vileness in human nature. There is no difference between a human and a smaller human called an animal.

"When you look more generally at life on Earth, you find that it is all the same kind of life. There are not many different kinds; there's only one kind. It uses about fifty fundamental biological building blocks, organic molecules."
Carl Sagan (The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God)
I love Rabbit meat

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2012
You need try some rabbit stew it's delicious. Some people like it and some not, that's why it's a free country.
hunter

AOL

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Until you tasted rabbit you dont know what your missing. Delicious in sauce and in stew. The hell with YOU animal rights zelots. I dont tell you, you have to eat it. Dont tell me i cant.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#6 Mar 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
Until you tasted rabbit you dont know what your missing. Delicious in sauce and in stew. The hell with YOU animal rights zelots. I dont tell you, you have to eat it. Dont tell me i cant.
Rabbit & Squirrel are considered fine dinning down in old Lyntucky.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#7 Mar 26, 2012
....VAGEN...Wabitt-stew is okay,too...eh..yada u u..(+)..$$..shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I created vegetable hats in order to donate pro... Oct 15 veggiehead 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Oct 8 weti 984
News Activist compares Detroit PETA billboard to KKK Oct 3 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
News Raising a vegan baby: Parents say abuse cases g... (Oct '16) Aug '17 Wee 2
News Animal cruelty group send MKR 'vegan' Court a l... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Stink 2
Vegan vacations in Tulum, Mexico (Feb '17) Feb '17 veganasteroid 1
News Move over matcha, here are the top foods that'l... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Marcavage s Emission 3
More from around the web