Norfolk, Virginia: Thanks to PETA, it's the next best destination for vegetarians

Jan 14, 2012 Full story: Gadling 104

It seems likely that the site of the world's largest Naval would be a place where meat monopolizes the menu.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#1 Jan 14, 2012
The world's largest Naval? LOL.

Try Naval Base. Now we know PETA isn't too bright but will continue with the old college try of shameless self-promotion.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#2 Jan 14, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
Peta would be a little south and around the corner from there.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#3 Jan 14, 2012
LUMPY works for PETA in Norfolk. Perhaps she can point those sailors to a good steak or some seafood so they don't have to suffer through rabbit food.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Peta would be a little south and around the corner from there.
LMAO!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#5 Jan 14, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
Try Naval Base. Now we know PETA isn't too bright but will continue with the old college try of shameless self-promotion.
Give PeTA a Hula-hoop with a nail in it.......... Naval Destroyer!
Food for Toxo-Brains

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2012
Ever notice ... how those who seem to always be complaining of ailments, weakness, and scattered thoughts (e.g. missed the all important word "base" in "naval base") are always vegetarians? I noticed this when I was head-bartender at a hunters' supper-club for a few years long long ago. The ONLY waitresses that would miss work, complain about being weak, and always get their drink orders wrong were the few vegetarians amongst them. I didn't begrudge them their silly diet choices; but it always surprised me how sick and pale they were and how often they called in complaining, or complained to me how hard it was to carry all that food to the customers. I wouldn't have noticed at all if it wasn't such a burden to everyone else that had to pick up their slack, including my own extra effort to overcome their weaknesses and mixed-up drink-orders every day.

I even tried being a vegetarian to see what it was all about once, until I kept getting sick and weak all the time. Then I started to realize why I wasn't born with rudimentary stomachs within which I could upchuck my cud while watching "The Tonight Show", or why I didn't practice coprophagy (eating of feces) as so many vegetarian mammals do, and why I was born with canine teeth and incisors. My very genetics decree that being a vegetarian is detrimental to my species. Best to not argue with the genes in every cell of your body. They know better than your mind does. The human mind evolved WAY after your body evolved to support it. A mind which can make mistakes -- if you let it.
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2012
Food for Toxo-Brains wrote:
Ever notice ... how those who seem to always be complaining of ailments, weakness, and scattered thoughts (e.g. missed the all important word "base" in "naval base") are always vegetarians? I noticed this when I was head-bartender at a hunters' supper-club for a few years long long ago. The ONLY waitresses that would miss work, complain about being weak, and always get their drink orders wrong were the few vegetarians amongst them. I didn't begrudge them their silly diet choices; but it always surprised me how sick and pale they were and how often they called in complaining, or complained to me how hard it was to carry all that food to the customers. I wouldn't have noticed at all if it wasn't such a burden to everyone else that had to pick up their slack, including my own extra effort to overcome their weaknesses and mixed-up drink-orders every day.
I even tried being a vegetarian to see what it was all about once, until I kept getting sick and weak all the time. Then I started to realize why I wasn't born with rudimentary stomachs within which I could upchuck my cud while watching "The Tonight Show", or why I didn't practice coprophagy (eating of feces) as so many vegetarian mammals do, and why I was born with canine teeth and incisors. My very genetics decree that being a vegetarian is detrimental to my species. Best to not argue with the genes in every cell of your body. They know better than your mind does. The human mind evolved WAY after your body evolved to support it. A mind which can make mistakes -- if you let it.
Watch LUMPY aka Chim Chim aka Hunters are Cowards.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#10 Jan 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you babbling imbecile. Only idiots who don't know how to eat healthy would get sick. You're obviously too stupid to know how to eat a healthy, whole foods, corpse-free, secretion-free diet. Your tiny brain has been clogged with all of that fat from the corpses you gnaw on. Enjoy your heart attack!
Foaming at the mouth again, I see. Are you choking on your cud or another cat turd ?
Food for Toxo-Brains

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Foaming at the mouth again, I see. Are you choking on your cud or another cat turd ?
Nay, they can't practice coprophagy on cat feces. Those feces come from all the animals that were "murdered" (to use their humans-only term) to feed their cats.

They got toxoplasmosis from any grains or vegetables they ate that came from any gardens or fields where their cats crapped in them -- foods laced with Toxoplasma gondii oocysts. It's the only way that herbivores can contract this cats' parasite. Or by putting their hands directly in contact with any soils within which their cats have crapped. This parasite's oocysts can survive temperatures down to minus 10 and survive for over a year after a cat crapped them out. Noting, of course, that not even washing their hands in bleach will stop this parasites' oocysts from entering their mouths when they munch on that whole-grain veggie-muffin.

Cats of course were drowned or shot on those farms where they got their foods too, to protect wildlife and livestock from T. gondii. So every time they eat they are actually just munching down on shot-dead or drowned cats or kittens to feed their vegetarian faces. They're such hypocrites. Nothing on anyone's plate, ANYWHERE, goes by without some animal being killed for their food to be there. Not even the most zealous of vegans. Do you think they can enjoy chewing on THIS cud of theirs? LOL
Food for Toxo-Brains

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Example of how many animals were starved to death or outright killed to feed vegan faces: Every acre of farmland was once some animal's habitat and food source. Until vegans destroyed it and all animals on it to feed themselves.

When I see a farmer put down his liquid ammonia deep into the soil each year, I can only think of how many animals are being gassed to death to grow that corn or soy-beans each year. Acre upon acre of animals being gassed to death each year, coast to coast, to grow vegetarian foods.

Time for all TRUE vegans to do the only thing that's left to do ... remove themselves from the food-chain.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Food for Toxo-Brains wrote:
Example of how many animals were starved to death or outright killed to feed vegan faces: Every acre of farmland was once some animal's habitat and food source. Until vegans destroyed it and all animals on it to feed themselves.
When I see a farmer put down his liquid ammonia deep into the soil each year, I can only think of how many animals are being gassed to death to grow that corn or soy-beans each year. Acre upon acre of animals being gassed to death each year, coast to coast, to grow vegetarian foods.
Time for all TRUE vegans to do the only thing that's left to do ... remove themselves from the food-chain.
stfu, you brain dead moron. YOU are a prime example of how corpse consumption can cause severe brain malfunction.

FACT: animal agriculture not only causes more deaths to animals, it also takes up more land for livestock AND to grow crops to be fed to livestock, it over uses and WASTES resources, it pollutes water, soil and air, AND crops are grown to fatten up 'livestock' while MILLIONS of humans are starving every day.

http://www.viva.org.uk/guides/feedtheworld.ht...

http://comfortablyunaware.wordpress.com/2010/...

http://www.worldwatch.org/node/549

You are just another uneducated, stupid ass corpse eater who talks out of your flabby a$s.
Unbelievable how many stupid corpse eaters troll these threads. You pieces of sh#t need to remove yourselves from this planet.
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#15 Jan 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>stfu, you brain dead moron. YOU are a prime example of how corpse consumption can cause severe brain malfunction.
FACT: animal agriculture not only causes more deaths to animals, it also takes up more land for livestock AND to grow crops to be fed to livestock, it over uses and WASTES resources, it pollutes water, soil and air, AND crops are grown to fatten up 'livestock' while MILLIONS of humans are starving every day.
http://www.viva.org.uk/guides/feedtheworld.ht...
http://comfortablyunaware.wordpress.com/2010/...
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/549
You are just another uneducated, stupid ass corpse eater who talks out of your flabby a$s.
Unbelievable how many stupid corpse eaters troll these threads. You pieces of sh#t need to remove yourselves from this planet.
You just keep endearing yourself to others, doncha?

How successful are you as the psychotic vegan spokesperson?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Jan 14, 2012
wretched no life psychokeefe wrote:

You just keep endearing yourself to others, doncha?
How successful are you as the psychotic vegan spokesperson?
STILL flailing and FAILING miserably, psycho?? Face it, you are old, dumb and boring. You're just a run down, wretched TROLL, psycho. I realize the truth is something that you can't handle. Now, get back to bitching, moaning and regurgitating the sh#t you've been polluting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums with every day of your pointless 'life'.

GET HELP, you boring, uneducated, every flailing/FAILING PSYCHO. Be sure to humiliate yourself some more real soon!!!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#17 Jan 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Unbelievable how many stupid corpse eaters troll these threads. You pieces of sh#t need to remove yourselves from this planet.
We "Corpse-eaters" outnumber you "weed-eaters" by at least 300 to 1. Do the math, then reflect on your insignificance.
gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#18 Jan 14, 2012
<quoted text>STILL flailing and FAILING miserably, psycho?? Face it, you are old, dumb and boring. You're just a run down, wretched TROLL, psycho. I realize the truth is something that you can't handle. Now, get back to bitching, moaning and regurgitating the sh#t you've been polluting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums with every day of your pointless 'life'.
GET HELP, you boring, uneducated, every flailing/FAILING PSYCHO. Be sure to humiliate yourself some more real soon!!!
Psychologically healthy people do have difficulty accepting that psychos like you walk amongst us.'Tis true!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Jan 14, 2012

Psychologically healthy people do have difficulty accepting that psychos like me walk amongst you.'Tis true!
STILL flailing and FAILING miserably, psycho?? Face it, you are old, dumb and boring. You're just a run down, wretched TROLL, psycho. I realize the truth is something that you can't handle. Now, get back to bitching, moaning and regurgitating the sh#t you've been polluting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums with every day of your pointless 'life'.

gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#21 Jan 14, 2012
<quoted text>Yes, do the math you stupid piece of shit--you corpse eaters are destroying the environment, over using resources, killing more animals, and causing MILLIONS of humans to starve every day. You are so effing stupid.
You say that as if you own these resources and the environment.

Thanks for once again demonstrating your motivation--to do as you demand, not understanding free will and self-determination! You'll never motivate anyone to understand your position as long as you're this hateful.'Tis true!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Jan 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You say that as if you own these resources and the environment.
Thanks for once again demonstrating your motivation--to do as you demand, not understanding free will and self-determination! You'll never motivate anyone to understand your position as long as you're this hateful.'Tis true!

gokeefe

Galloway, OH

#23 Jan 14, 2012
<quoted text>STILL flailing and FAILING miserably, psycho?? Face it, you are old, dumb and boring. You're just a run down, wretched TROLL, psycho. I realize the truth is something that you can't handle. Now, get back to bitching, moaning and regurgitating the sh#t you've been polluting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums with every day of your pointless 'life'.
Yawn. Your higher functioning intellectual ability/mental executive functioning is sorely lacking. Good night, Chim Chim.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Jan 14, 2012

Yawn. Your higher functioning intellectual ability/mental executive functioning is sorely lacking. Good night, Chim Chim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PICTURED: 'Blood'-splattered vegans get 'naked'... Nov 17 Claude Balls 5
Vegan 101: What do vegans do about leather shoes? (Sep '10) Nov 14 JaneSmith91 3
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Nov 13 QueenGwen 919
Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Nov 9 sushil864 2
Hold The Smoked Meat And Texas Toast: A Vegan, ... (May '14) Aug '14 Dinie 24
Jessica Simpson swimsuit photo: 70-pound weight... Jul '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
Former Windsor resident biking across Canada fo... Jul '14 Purely Canadian 2

Vegan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE