how do you make the secret orange sau...

how do you make the secret orange sauce for sushi

Posted in the Sushi Forum

simon

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2007
i just want to know how to make the secret orange sauce.
Taylor

Windsor, Canada

#2 Jul 26, 2009
After looking over the internet, I think you use mayo, sesame oil and then either ketchup or hot sauce. Simple I know!
Sam

Orange Park, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2009
Verry easy.
1/2 cup Mayonaise
1 tbsp Sririachi hot chili sauce
2 tbsp Roasted sesame oil

For each extra 1/2 cup of mayonaise (or any other type like Nayonaise) add the same measurements.
For example: I put 1 cup of mayo. I need to double the recipe because I doubled the mayonaise measurement. So I would put 2 tbsp Sririachi hot chili sauce and 4 tbsp Roasted sesame oil.
Eislek

Galloway, OH

#4 Mar 5, 2014
I felt like this was spot on. However I must say that 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil is too much. I had to make 2 batches because the first was overpowered with the oil. I'd recommend 1 tbsp
Iheb ouertani

Kuwait, Kuwait

#6 Dec 25, 2016
Please I want to know how to make saikyo sauce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sushi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eight bizarre food trends you'll want to avoid ... 7 hr Pardon Pard 1
News Dining Out: Best of 2017When looking back on th... Jan 1 Reality Speaks 18
Has anybody ever made Sushi with Orzo instead o... Nov '17 Missing My Monkey... 1
Rise up and voice your opinion, sushi ginger lo... (Jun '09) Oct '17 Martha jaynes 10
Are you a sushi lover ?! (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sushidashhub 1
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit (Jan '15) Feb '17 Raj Chanani 5
News KitKat sushi: Has Japan gone too far? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Parden Pard 3
More from around the web