Enso - Lincoln Road, Miami Beach

Nov 9, 2008 Read more: ChowHound

Feeling like trying something different, we ventured to Linoln Road to try Enso, a new restaurant that's opened up down toward the east end between Drexel and Washington Ave.

Read more
Luv2dine

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2008
This restaurant is different which is really refreshing. It took a bold move in trying to differ itself from every Lincoln Rd restaurant out there and I think it succeeded. I loved their presentations of every dish but not more than the excitment of trying combinations of food that I've never had tried before. This restaurant will do really well and has bright future and is a great addition to our Lincoln Rd!
luvLincoln

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Mar 10, 2009
Do not bother with this place. Went there this weekend to experience the hibachi grill and was very disappointed although our hibachi griller guy was a hit with my daughters. Our regular waiter was a complete incompetent and the skewers had very little food actually on them. For instance, one skewer of 4 grape tomatoes was $3.60. Drinks were $4 for soda or tea and our waiter never asked to see if we wanted refills. He took our water glasses away when he served the soda. He gave me sweet tea rather than unsweet and actually rolled his eyes when we asked for tea with no sugar. The beef skewers were unidentifiable. All in all, pretty pathetic for $73 bill! Would never recommend to anyone!
Enso Sucks

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Apr 10, 2011
The burger and fries were McDonald's.
This is how I want to start, as everyone may not read the entire review. I never write reviews, but this place was such an incredible rip off, I must share my tale of horror with all of you.
Strike #1- I got a GC from http://restaurant.com which after seated THEY DID NOT HONOR. So why advertise, take my money for the GC and then not honor it? The waitress was quite rude about it too saying "Yeah, we don't take these anymore, if you have a problem call http://restaurant.com ". No apology, no nothing. I figured we were already there, so how bad could it be? Little did we know....
Strike #2- My meal, the fish, was disgusting. It was half a filet, boiled (the waitress said it was fried) with about half a cup of rice and a ridiculous amount of lettuce used to fill the plate. I found three (THREE!) fish bones in my pathetic excuse for a fish.
Strike #3. My husband ordered the burger. When he got it it had that unmistakable smell and look. I tasted a fry. Now, as a red blooded American i know DAMN WELL what a McD's fry taste like. This was from McDonald's. We then inspected the burger. Perfectly round, not fresh, and that unmistakable sesame seed bun. A few pieces of Arugula could not deter us from the obvious- this was a dressed up Quarter Pounder. I am not alleging that they went and BOUGHT IT from McD's, but that they are serving McD's food.
All in all, the worst place I have eaten in all the beach. Ever. Cheap, dishonorable service and pathetic food. If it was the last place to ever get sustenance in the WORLD I would rather starve to death than visit this Ponzi scheme masquerading as a restaurant.
DO NOT GO. If you like McD's there is one on Lincoln.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sushi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opening Saturday at Meadow Mill, the Basque res... Fri sweetness 1
Sushi realted domain name for sale! Mar 25 smartprod4 1
News The First Sushi Restaurant on a Japanese Colleg... Feb '15 Switches 36
News Ichiban Opens On Foote Avenue Feb '15 Hebe 18
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit Jan '15 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 2
News The exquisite cuisine of Japan (Oct '12) Jan '15 Martin garey 2
SOHO Bay to Open in Miami Beach Dec '14 VAL 1
More from around the web