What makes Ilan Hall Top Chef?

What makes Ilan Hall Top Chef?

There are 26 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 2, 2007, titled What makes Ilan Hall Top Chef?. In it, Newsday reports that:

What did you make of Bravo's Top Chef, and what is this thing called "molecular gastronomy" that everyone kept talking about? I was completely addicted to the program, and what's more, I think that the final ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John A

AOL

#21 Feb 11, 2007
Ilan is homophobic, bullying PIG
Marcel, an effeminate man, was bullied, called sissy, and assaulted on the show "Top Chef" by straight men, including the winner "Ilan," which led to a female at a Vegas club essentially gay or "sissy" bashing him. Whether or not he is gay is irrelevant.
Elizabeth

Sugar Land, TX

#22 Feb 14, 2007
Marcel's "interpersonal" shortcomings? Give me a break. Ilan was the personification of a petty mean bully. Stop rationalizing on his behalf. Can you spell BIAS?
And to Newsday : Write the truth. This whole thing makes you look foolish.
food guy

AOL

#23 Feb 18, 2007
anyone that regularly reads ericas articles knows that she only writes with her OWN agenda in mind. it does not surprise me just how off she is once again. her column is so bad it is getting scary
Cracked

Canyon Country, CA

#24 Mar 10, 2007
Ilan is the one fixated on Marcel, and not like a straight guy would be.
DANI

Dayton, VA

#25 Jun 7, 2007
Though Ilan's cook was terrible and very embarassing last night in 4 Star All Stars show, he was still the Best out of the other contestants in Season 2.
Marcel fan

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Sep 20, 2007
Marcel is pretty damn sexy. He's got that whole misunderstood gay teenager thing going on.

I'd do him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spanish Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 meals everyone should eat in their lifetime (Nov '15) Nov '15 vietnam my love 1
News Bridgeport's East Side hopes to prosper from St... (Apr '15) Apr '15 American Gentlema... 1
How do you buy Spanish products in UK (Aug '14) Aug '14 Richard 1
Curso de cocina espaƱola el 19 al 23 de Agosto ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CervantesEI 1
spanish cuisine!! (Feb '08) Jun '13 Jose Granero 6
News Day 3 of Todd's Favorite Things brings Grand Ra... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Go Blue Forever 1
News The United Colors of Rice (Dec '11) Dec '11 Lisa Bentley 1
More from around the web