Review: Seny

Dec 12, 2007 Full story: Cincinnati CityBeat

“Sometimes 10 people order it on any given night”

When Seny opened earlier this year in East Walnut Hills, executive chef Travis D. Maier's concept was refreshingly high-minded for such a Middle American city as ours. via Cincinnati CityBeat

Full Story
Seny not really authentic

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2008
I lived in Spain for a while, and was so excited to see a Spanish restaurant come to Cincinnati. Unfortunately, this missed the mark. The tortilla espanola is served hot, so you feel like you're eating a real omelet (they should be room temperature, always). The croquetas had no flavor. The sangria had no flavor. The only thing that was excellent was the charcuterie plate, and that was not made by the chef...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spanish Cuisine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you buy Spanish products in UK Aug '14 Richard 1
Curso de cocina espaņola el 19 al 23 de Agosto ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 CervantesEI 1
spanish cuisine!! (Feb '08) Jun '13 Jose Granero 6
Day 3 of Todd's Favorite Things brings Grand Ra... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Go Blue Forever 1
The United Colors of Rice (Dec '11) Dec '11 Lisa Bentley 1
Spanish chefs, foods and wine in Beijing, China (Jun '11) Jun '11 Boyce 1
New York Journal of Books adding reviewers of b... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Anonymous 1
More from around the web