Michelle Obama meets Spain's king

Michelle Obama meets Spain's king

There are 32 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Michelle Obama meets Spain's king. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha had lunch with Spain's king and queen on Sunday at the royal family's holiday retreat on the resort island of Mallorca in the Mediterranean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Also a Proud American

Framingham, MA

#21 Aug 9, 2010
RLD wrote:
<quoted text>
You write with such class! Leave the country if you don't support the Kenyan in the White House? You are just another left wing anti-business extremist who supports big government that will take care of your every need. Ironically, whatever public education you have had has obviously failed you. Do you need the goverment to tuck you in at night or is that the one thing you can do for yourself?
You sound like the trash in white sheets that WE as Americans can do without! I bet your idea of a good time is brandy and a cigar. By the way, I have a lovely lady that does the tucking in for me, unlike your five little sisters.
A VERY Proud American

Holden, MA

#22 Aug 10, 2010
Also a Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the trash in white sheets that WE as Americans can do without! I bet your idea of a good time is brandy and a cigar. By the way, I have a lovely lady that does the tucking in for me, unlike your five little sisters.
You are a pinhead...that is about as gutter-mouth as I will get; unlike you.
Billerica Resident

Tewksbury, MA

#23 Aug 10, 2010
had it wrote:
what sleeze bags ,a one termer! and the obama,s no it ! so the way they look at the situation is to take all the vacations and plunder the american people for the remainder of his term!can,t wait for america to vote this a..hole out of our white house and send him along with his mate marie back to the congo!now just wait ,I forgot when she gets back from vacation ,they are jetting of for martha,s vinyard for yet another wonderful vacation! all on our tax dollars! what,s next a few weeks with forty of there freinds in vermont for foliage season? oh I forgot what about all the cookouts at the whitehouse for all there freinds and all you can eat ribs and watermelon!
Please stop the racist comments. It's offensive. When a person can't make a good argument based on facts, but instead uses nasty statements based on a person's ethnicity, they sound ignorant. Also, bad spelling makes a person look ignorant as well.
One Way Ticket

Lowell, MA

#24 Aug 10, 2010
Liberals are so great on how they tell others how to live their lives.

You know, do as I say, not as I do.

Liberals, always preaching the "Golden Rule".

Even with their pals in the Main Stream News Media, people across the nation are seeing Liberals as a bunch of hypocrites.
shut up

Framingham, MA

#25 Aug 10, 2010
had it wrote:
what sleeze bags ,a one termer! and the obama,s no it ! so the way they look at the situation is to take all the vacations and plunder the american people for the remainder of his term!can,t wait for america to vote this a..hole out of our white house and send him along with his mate marie back to the congo!now just wait ,I forgot when she gets back from vacation ,they are jetting of for martha,s vinyard for yet another wonderful vacation! all on our tax dollars! what,s next a few weeks with forty of there freinds in vermont for foliage season? oh I forgot what about all the cookouts at the whitehouse for all there freinds and all you can eat ribs and watermelon!
Why didnt you take offense when you sister was found under Clintons desk fixing his plumbming?
One Way Ticket

Lowell, MA

#26 Aug 10, 2010
had it wrote:
OK, you can drop you're phony anti-Obama act.

You're another typical Obama Supporter who is trolling around with made up remarks.
will

Westford, MA

#27 Aug 10, 2010
Billerica Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop the racist comments. It's offensive. When a person can't make a good argument based on facts, but instead uses nasty statements based on a person's ethnicity, they sound ignorant. Also, bad spelling makes a person look ignorant as well.
Being a Billerica resident i can see how you would be offended.
Billerica Resident

Billerica, MA

#28 Aug 10, 2010
will wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a Billerica resident i can see how you would be offended.
Sorry? Are you implying something? As a human being I'm offended. The fact that I live in Billerica has no bearing on my opinion. And for the record, I have been a resident of Massachusetts my whole life, and my ancestors came from Europe. Please be nice.
Kevin

United States

#29 Aug 10, 2010
It is just poor form. FDR, not my favorite president was rich, but the country was not doing well financially, so he and his wife did not spend THEIR OWN money extravagently.
For the Obama's to take a extravagent vacations every month, is unseemly as best, and dishonest at worst.
Community Member

Chelmsford, MA

#30 Aug 10, 2010
Say What wrote:
est.$250,000. of our taxpaying $ spent on just security for Mrs. Obama and Sasha for a 5 day "vaca" ?????
Now they're leaving for the Vineyard for 10 days .?????
Why not "vaca" in Louisiana and show some support/PR to the residents??
Wake up Americans !
I agree, the United States of America has a lot of nice vacation spots and we are in serious financial trouble, would have been nice to consider that and travel in the USA. Although, I couldn't afford a vacation this year as with one income we are barely hanging on so I guess I would be upset either way with this type of fun filled expenditure that doesn't include me and only includes my money.
Me and me

Westford, MA

#31 Aug 10, 2010
Well now! Looks like most of the country is upset with her Highness traipsing all around the world on taxpayers dollars to..

To all you bleeding heart Obama liberals,i say tough.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#32 Aug 11, 2010
SO??...So...WHAT...Vhat has dhis got to do with having a GOOD cup or bowl of delicious---soup??....eh....ya da u...eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At hidden CK's Hot Shoppe in Central City, disc... May '16 SeanOsorioLee 1
News Ted Cruz's Supporters Share His Weird Fixation ... May '16 Three Days 2
News Eating Out: Mason Jar Cafe offers brunch items ... (Jul '12) May '16 G-Spot 6
News New York restaurants near Lincoln Center Mar '16 Comrade Deblowzio 2
News Cowgirl Chef: Turn favorite soups into salads Jan '16 Gilberto_Farthing 2
News Delivered to your doorstep (Nov '10) Jan '16 herna 2
News Grow pink celery and get ready for a lively sauce (Dec '15) Dec '15 TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 2
More from around the web