Student-run fish market opens for season

Student-run fish market opens for season

There are 6 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 27, 2018, titled Student-run fish market opens for season. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Junior Isaiah Somerville, 16, of Bridgeport, puts a tray of steamer clams in one of the display cases at the Angie's at Aqua Seafood Market at the Aquaculture School in Bridgeport, Conn. on Thursday, October 5, 2017.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Fairfield, CT

#1 Sep 27, 2018
Problem is the kids can't be bothered putting down their phone to wait on you

Since: Jun 17

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2018
BPT wrote:
Problem is the kids can't be bothered putting down their phone to wait on you
Have you been there?
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#3 Sep 28, 2018
WorkAvoider wrote:
<quoted text>

Have you been there?
no....just being a smart azz

Since: Jun 17

Location hidden

#4 Sep 29, 2018
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>no....just being a smart azz
.... so I actually drove down Cartright Street, the street that flooded. Holy fookin shat, everything was covered with mud. The cars, the tree trunks, the road and the sidewalks. There were several cars that were sitting at strange angles, on the lawn, which is where they floated to. As I drove out of there, a flatbed car carrier was going in.... so he's been hauling away cars for four days!
BPT

Fairfield, CT

#5 Sep 29, 2018
WorkAvoider wrote:
<quoted text>

.... so I actually drove down Cartright Street, the street that flooded. Holy fookin shat, everything was covered with mud. The cars, the tree trunks, the road and the sidewalks. There were several cars that were sitting at strange angles, on the lawn, which is where they floated to. As I drove out of there, a flatbed car carrier was going in.... so he's been hauling away cars for four days!
It was crazy...quite memorable
Robby Rob

Norwalk, CT

#6 Sep 30, 2018
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>

I love the the man in my rear
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ichi Sushi & Ramen reopens in East Setauket wit... Dec 7 Robert K 1
News Bluewater renews its holiday tradition of stuff... Nov 29 Meowtarded 2
News New menu, more coming to Outriggers in New Smyr... Nov '18 Chris 1
News Ohio girl helps free bubba the lobster (Oct '06) Nov '18 Lenny The Lobster 6
News Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) Nov '18 suzibee 32
News Food Inspections Sept. 17-22, 2018 Sep '18 Johnny Reb 1
News These companies might close, lay off US workers... Aug '18 whatever 18