Las Palmas in East El Paso keeps calling us back for more

Sep 6, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times

The seafood enchiladas, foreground, chile con queso and raspberry margarita from Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant at 1605 George Dieter.

Full Story
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2013
ate there the other day with my co-workers, Yuck! ate a selection from the lunch specials at the waitress's suggestion and one of my colleges and my self got ill, we both had the same thing! won't be going back any time soon unless we have to go as is required of us when we have staff meetings.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 6, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
ate there the other day with my co-workers, Yuck! ate a selection from the lunch specials at the waitress's suggestion and one of my colleges and my self got ill, we both had the same thing! won't be going back any time soon unless we have to go as is required of us when we have staff meetings.
I got sick eating there too. As soon as I finished my plate, I had to run like a bat out of hell to the crapper and sit on the bowl for 45 minutes. I was so gassy the next day even that my kids ignored me, my wife wouldn't ball me and the dog turned up his nose at me.
Not Me

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I got sick eating there too. As soon as I finished my plate, I had to run like a bat out of hell to the crapper and sit on the bowl for 45 minutes. I was so gassy the next day even that my kids ignored me, my wife wouldn't ball me and the dog turned up his nose at me.
Every time you eat somewhere you ALWAYS have to run to the crapper. Where have you ever ate that you didn't have to run for the crapper?
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Not Me wrote:
<quoted text> Every time you eat somewhere you ALWAYS have to run to the crapper. Where have you ever ate that you didn't have to run for the crapper?
Whenever I eat at Long John Silver's I am fine. No bad meals there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama withdraws Alaska's Bristol Bay from drilling Dec 18 Dr Wu 3
Stray cat sneaks into airport deli, enjoys expe... Dec 15 DILF 4
The effects of the BP oil spill on Las Vegas (Jun '10) Dec 12 PeterRussell 4
Robert St. John: Living in Mississippi is somet... Dec 5 PlanC 1
Playful St. Pete: City of culture, city of fun Dec 1 Liberal forever 5
African Sushi: Mountainous Fish Farm Links Leso... Nov 26 Tlepere 5
MSU Chef Wins Trip to France with Seafood Stew Nov 25 wacejacke 1
More from around the web