"Ethnic" seafood - what is popular?

"Ethnic" seafood - what is popular?

Posted in the Seafood Forum

JohnDoe

Montréal, Canada

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Hi everyone,
I work for a seafood importing company, and recently a large retailer (top 5 in North America) approached us to see if we could come up with some new seafood items for them to try out in their stores.

They want to expand their "ethnic" market, and specifically want products which may be popular to expand this market, however I really do not have a clue what's popular!

We mainly sell fish and shrimp, so now I have to start some research on what might be a good fast-moving item, any suggestions?

Thanks

JD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did Kelly's invent the roast beef sandwich? Eit... (May '15) 12 hr Matter of taste 3
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) Jun 18 The Peanut Gallery 5
News No alteration necessary at Utica's The Tailor &... Jun 3 Bronx 5
News Main Street considers $40K loan to help bring r... Jun 1 EldoMasterBlaster 2
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) May '16 Milton 25
News Boathouse Grill opens in south Fort Myers (Sep '10) May '16 Tommy naples 43
Cheaper alternatives to seafood restaurants May '16 Starving marvin 1
More from around the web