Smile Travel Vietnam Offers Many Chea...

Smile Travel Vietnam Offers Many Cheap Tours in Nha Trang

There are 4 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Smile Travel Vietnam Offers Many Cheap Tours in Nha Trang. In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

To approach customers worldwide, Smile Travel Vietnam launches new strategies with special offers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

hands cuff Medal

UK

#1 Aug 6, 2012
traveling to Vietnam,,,

that was a thing in the past,,, now a day every once those has been in vn one,,then very unlikely they wish to be back,,.

every thing was unsuitable,,
water arsenic,foods unhygienic,,traffic unsafe,.

crime was very high,,. they are waiting to target holiday maker,,they charging tourist 50 times high then their local people,,.

it was very horrible attitude of them vietcong,,.
restaurants does providing a price list,,

the communicating and the service was very RUDE,
they are fall far be lower,,the hunman general respected,,

not recommend at all,,

i told U about vc vietnam

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Young tourists dead in holiday mystery
Full story: AdelaideNow...

Instead, the two friends are now dead after collapsing within days of each from what appears to be some sort of mystery illness.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TKHM...
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Aug 7, 2012
.Especially for Over sea Vietnamese like UKBUM and Chicago...BIG SMILE TRAVEL TO...VIETNAM...with all kinds of cheap tour packages. Along the line of duty, OOP! along the line of travel if you accidentally pass away you will be useful buried in fatherland.....Farmers will be happy, saving a few bucks for buying...fertilizers. Waahahahhaahaa!
better then cu ho

UK

#4 Aug 7, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
.Especially for Over sea Vietnamese like UKBUM and Chicago...BIG SMILE TRAVEL TO...VIETNAM...with all kinds of cheap tour packages. Along the line of duty, OOP! along the line of travel if you accidentally pass away you will be useful buried in fatherland.....Farmers will be happy, saving a few bucks for buying...fertilizers. Waahahahhaahaa!
well that is fine,,
like i told you before,,when the heart stop,,then the dead body was use less,,spirit is a main count,,
i am very happy if it fortunately happening to me,,.
at least i paying back my rotten body to a very right place,,.
I think is it better then you,,if you are drop dead in CANADA,,
AND YOUR ROTTEN BODY WILL LYING UNDER 3 METRES OF SNOW,,then you only hear Amen,,that all,,
did you known that ,,those viet dissident,,they are willingly to flying their dead body back to their home lands to rest by what ever mean of the cost ?
poor man like you,,your spirit will appearance at night and cry in the dark,like this ,oooooo cool,,ooooo cold,,,ooooo cold,,hungry,,
then your spirit will be a stealing ghost,,hungry ghost,,.
your spirit might turn to be an O MA LAI,,searching for a human shit,,. hi,hi,hi,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How & Where to Eat Hot Pot in Houston Feb 24 HotPharttz 1
News An Elegy for Oxheart, Houston's Finest Restaurant Feb 23 RestaurantPhartse 1
News Texas catfish restaurant Flying Fish to debut i... Feb 21 FlyingPhartc 1
News Familiar Quakertown lobster to get a new home w... (Nov '09) Feb 6 choad 17
News Taste of Nova Scotia: The holiday kitchen party... Dec '16 ihavenet 1
News Is Your Dinner Bad for the Environment? (Aug '16) Nov '16 buyingseafood 2
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) Oct '16 donny scruggs 10
More from around the web