Nina In New York: A Short List Of Thi...

Nina In New York: A Short List Of Things Nina Learned In Vietnam

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Nina In New York: A Short List Of Things Nina Learned In Vietnam. In it, CBS Local reports that:

They ran out in their undershirts to the ends of their dusty driveways, beside dense clusters of exotic palm trees, trailed by crowing roosters and wary, heat-sleepy mutts as we bumped past their homes on our one-speed bicycles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1 Apr 2, 2012
A very good article about traveling in Vietnam. Beware of the aggressive, thieving VNCH/NGUY people in Vietnam. They could rip you off. I say, stay with a big tour then you would be fine.

What a bargain: Inexpensive hotel, great natural tourist area, delicious food and wonderful natural wonders!
WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 2, 2012
bac ky are so cheap they advertised here for FREE
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#3 Apr 3, 2012
WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wrote:
bac ky are so cheap they advertised here for FREE
Cai gi da goi la FREE thi duong nhien la...cheap rui. Chang le mamay cung khuyen mai free sao con? Aahahahahahhaha!
dem nay trang sang lam em

Ilford, UK

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Drgunzet wrote:
A very good article about traveling in Vietnam. Beware of the aggressive, thieving VNCH/NGUY people in Vietnam. They could rip you off. I say, stay with a big tour then you would be fine.
What a bargain: Inexpensive hotel, great natural tourist area, delicious food and wonderful natural wonders!

after more then 36 years,RICH NGUY VNCH, LEFT,,hanoi backy has breeding more criminal then,,.

sex toys,,.drug,,. high ranking hochiminh leasing wife to a RICH VIET KIEU NGUY,,

viet kieu come back to visitor vn just enjoy a good blow job from high ranking bac xi wife,,.

1$,exchange ,,20.000 hochiminh dong. 5$ nguy enjoy a full hour blow,,from hochiminh nephew wife,,

good ha,,?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) May 29 Lori C 20
News Rollin' on the river May 25 Rachael 2
News It's geaux time! Louisiana-based Rouses Markets... (Feb '14) May 17 linda gates 8
News Did Kelly's invent the roast beef sandwich? Eit... May 12 Cheryl 1
News Phillips Baltimore Crab Deck is Back May 11 Fair 1
News Baltimore: What to Eat in Baltimore: Crab May 10 okay 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) May 8 J T L U K 21
More from around the web