Press Digest - Vietnam newspapers - July 13

Jul 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

These are some of the leading stories in the official Vietnamese press on Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Fri 13th

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

french fri2day;-00
McFry

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Fri 13th wrote:
french fri2day;-00
McFri Mc Don Nu` here.
No French Fri-13th - No Ear .. No Tea ..-0000-
Drgunzet

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

I read a news somewhere, Vietnam is planning to invest 55 billion US dollars into its capital Hanoi!!!

Wow!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
I read a news somewhere, Vietnam is planning to invest 55 billion US dollars into its capital Hanoi!!!
Wow!!!
Yet the dirty Youns still wants more of our Khmer Land...I wonder if those 55 billions are a result of the Khmer resources being exported to Youn.
Drgunzet

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Champa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the dirty Youns still wants more of our Khmer Land...I wonder if those 55 billions are a result of the Khmer resources being exported to Youn.
I am sure there would be some...

It's good business for both sides ok? If Vietnam does not trade fairly with Cambodia, you folks can always trade with Thailand or China.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there would be some...
It's good business for both sides ok? If Vietnam does not trade fairly with Cambodia, you folks can always trade with Thailand or China.
Khmer conceding more Khmer land to the dirty Youns is good for Khmer? How about the destruction of Khmer resources such as rainforest and illegal activities such sas illegal loggings exporting to Youn?

That is also good for Khmer You dirty Youn leave Khmer land and Khmer resources alone, go get them from Communist Laos, you dirty Youns.
Mobot 101

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Champa wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the Khmer people n Land came from!!! 5000 year ago! immigration from where! or fall down the sky of God...what"s is they scripter of heaven.....i waiting for you in www.wiiikii.org ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Mobot 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the Khmer people n Land came from!!! 5000 year ago! immigration from where! or fall down the sky of God...what"s is they scripter of heaven.....i waiting for you in www.wiiikii.org ;)
Khmer people came from a land where we didnt create genocide against other races to take their land. Where did the dirty Youns came from and how many races have they killed in their ambition to swallow South East Asia?
Policticko Scienteethy

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Champa wrote:
<quoted text>
Khmer people came from a land where we didnt create genocide against other races to take their land. Where did the dirty Youns came from and how many races have they killed in their ambition to swallow South East Asia?

U from GA! correct? i think you should ask.com or US history professor in GA....i just a seeeker of Alien Resident IDCard...;) i"m not humanize liked the rest of U people on EARth;)
Policticko Scienteethy

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Champa wrote:
<quoted text>
i already google 4u....Cham people(Asia)...do U know why Cham Cambodia Lao Thailand hav very simplier writing system!!!
Policticko Scienteethy

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Champa wrote:
<quoted text>
from U profile! U comments Jesus n Ro;man Catholic close to 1mill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••