What's left on the menu? Russian restaurants wrangle with food ban

There are 128 comments on the The Peninsula story from Aug 11, 2014, titled What's left on the menu? Russian restaurants wrangle with food ban. In it, The Peninsula reports that:

MOSCOW: Moscow's sweeping sanctions on European food have sent Russian restaurateurs, retail chains and food producers scrambling for alternative supplies and bracing for Soviet-style shortages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Peninsula.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#127 Aug 15, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb polak chimps think Siberia is "a homeland" to anyone other than the kholkhozniks.
Siberia is homeland to many indigenous people, including many Finno-Ugric tribes.

You simply don't sound like Finn.

I think you are a Russian Jew from Ukraine, while you attack Russians, you start crying when Polish attack Jews, or Russians.

Why is that?

Why are you always attacking Polish, but not other races?

I think you are a Jew, you stink like a dumb Jewish animal.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128 Aug 15, 2014
My dog ate steak tonight. I cooked baked pork chops and rice pilaf for the stray cats that live in the forest behind my house.

Bon appetit', bittches!
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#129 Aug 15, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb polak chimps think Siberia is "a homeland" to anyone other than the kholkhozniks.
It's really funny coming from a Finn. Finnic people are not indigenous Europeans, they are not European at all - they are a subgroup of Uralic peoples which is also a subgroup of a larger far eastern family of peoples that eventually includes the Chinese, The Mongolians and the Japanese - they are all far relatives of the Finnish people. I don't understand why you b*tch so much about Asian people, asian looks and Kalmyks - because they are all your next of kin, you are extremely hilarious, self loathing rain-deer herder you :) If you look at Greenlander Natives that's exactly what Finnic people looked like a couple of thousand years ago until the Scandinavians bred you completely out of your Looks. Hungarians btw who are also part of Uralic peoples with immediate relationship to the Finns - they have preserved their oriental looks much better than the Finns, that's because they were a much stronger state - at one point being the most powerful in Central Europe, Finland was never a country at all, it was just a Swedish colony for almost its entire existence. You want to see an non indo-european Asiatic mongrel - go look in the mirror.:)
Pro Ukraine

UK

#130 Aug 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Siberia is homeland to many indigenous people, including many Finno-Ugric tribes.
You simply don't sound like Finn.
I think you are a Russian Jew from Ukraine, while you attack Russians, you start crying when Polish attack Jews, or Russians.
Why is that?
Why are you always attacking Polish, but not other races?
I think you are a Jew, you stink like a dumb Jewish animal.
He's always attacking Ukrainians, he mentions them in almost every one of his messages even when the subject is nothing to do with Ukrainians, he's definitely not Ukrainian.
He also doesn't like other Eastern Europeans, People from the Balkans, Greeks, Southern Europeans, Swedes and other Scandinavians, Brits, Yanks, Canadians, Latin Americans, Africans, Asians, Australians, New Zealanders and other people from the Pacific, so that leaves only 3 possibilities he's either Finnish, Russian or German.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#131 Aug 16, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really funny coming from a Finn. Finnic people are not indigenous Europeans, they are not European at all - they are a subgroup of Uralic peoples which is also a subgroup of a larger far eastern family of peoples that eventually includes the Chinese, The Mongolians and the Japanese - they are all far relatives of the Finnish people. I don't understand why you b*tch so much about Asian people, asian looks and Kalmyks - because they are all your next of kin, you are extremely hilarious, self loathing rain-deer herder you :) If you look at Greenlander Natives that's exactly what Finnic people looked like a couple of thousand years ago until the Scandinavians bred you completely out of your Looks. Hungarians btw who are also part of Uralic peoples with immediate relationship to the Finns - they have preserved their oriental looks much better than the Finns, that's because they were a much stronger state - at one point being the most powerful in Central Europe, Finland was never a country at all, it was just a Swedish colony for almost its entire existence. You want to see an non indo-european Asiatic mongrel - go look in the mirror.:)
Does that mean you kholkhozniks will give back Karelian area and separate those Komi and Udmurt "asiatics" from ha hah "pure European Russians". Please do. If you do that we will probably be the richest in Europe. We already have extensive trade relations with all of them. They are after all not slavic, but asiatic who belong with their "fellow Finnic mongols". All ethnic Russians from those rich republics can be transfered to Moscow and Saint Petersburg so their "noble genes" are not contaminated. ha hah
French Occidental

Versailles, France

#132 Aug 16, 2014
Why bashing the Russians? Patriotism is the only thing they have...it's a big country ruled by only one man, there is no freedom there, and Russians people don't mind since they don't really know what freedom really means...Putin rules everything and everyone there, everybody knows that,(from a western point of view:how can such a big country be led by just one man? Putin is not the only Russian to have a brain is he?)and those who disagrees with him stay silent by fear of being jailed or worth (remember that journalist woman 10 years ago...) the west (Europe, USA) sure has flaws but is by far the best place to be on earth..the numbers speak for themselves: 350 millions inhabitants in the US, 300 millions in Europe, only 170 millions aging population in Russia, and when it comes to tourism immigration, well, it's just like tourism, the flow of migration goes only one way: from Russia to the west, nobody wants to live in Russia, and those who visit it only do for a few days..on the contrary, the few Russians who can afford this "privilege" (because to Russians it is a privilege to travel, not a granted right, they even need visas to travel) want to stay there, they buy apartments in London, Paris or NYC, send their kids to US or UK schools, while they go sunbathing in the French riviera or Florida...Russians don't live in the same age than we do, it's a bit like north Korea or some Muslims states, they are aggressive, parading with their army to show their muscles like ancients powers did some centuries before, while the west keeps innovatingto try to make a the world a better place : Internet, medicine, cars, planes, think about all the things the west did this last century..and what did Russians do? To ukraine? Chernobyl! Where is Russia's soft power? The world genuinly loves the west, thanks to its culture and way of life and since nobody love Russia, the only way for it to be respected is by using the force..who is the evil state? Is it the western countries who diomaticly try to stop the conflict or is it the state that is gathering soldiers at the Ru-Ukrainian border in order to intimidate the world?
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#133 Aug 16, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
He's always attacking Ukrainians, he mentions them in almost every one of his messages even when the subject is nothing to do with Ukrainians, he's definitely not Ukrainian.
He also doesn't like other Eastern Europeans, People from the Balkans, Greeks, Southern Europeans, Swedes and other Scandinavians, Brits, Yanks, Canadians, Latin Americans, Africans, Asians, Australians, New Zealanders and other people from the Pacific, so that leaves only 3 possibilities he's either Finnish, Russian or German.
He attacks Russians though, although he also seems to get upset when others attack Russians, or Jews.

He also knows a lot about Russian history.

I think he was born in the Soviet Union, but he attacks Russians, so that leaves Russian Jew.

Why else has he cried about anti-Semitism, and the Holocaust?

When has he attacked Africans? if he has it has been very rare, he almost always attacks Europeans.

The magnitude that he hates Europeans, is very typical of Jews, especially his 2 biggest targets of Polish, and Ukrainians.

I really do think these forums are loaded with people of Jewish heritage, Shem admits to being half Jewish, and this guy, and most of Topix comes off as more Jewish than that.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#134 Aug 16, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
He attacks Russians though, although he also seems to get upset when others attack Russians, or Jews.
He also knows a lot about Russian history.
I think he was born in the Soviet Union, but he attacks Russians, so that leaves Russian Jew.
Why else has he cried about anti-Semitism, and the Holocaust?
When has he attacked Africans? if he has it has been very rare, he almost always attacks Europeans.
The magnitude that he hates Europeans, is very typical of Jews, especially his 2 biggest targets of Polish, and Ukrainians.
I really do think these forums are loaded with people of Jewish heritage, Shem admits to being half Jewish, and this guy, and most of Topix comes off as more Jewish than that.
Are you polaks going to shove those apples up to your buttholes now that the kholkhozniks are not buying them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's geaux time! Louisiana-based Rouses Markets... (Feb '14) May 17 linda gates 8
News Did Kelly's invent the roast beef sandwich? Eit... May 12 Cheryl 1
News Phillips Baltimore Crab Deck is Back May 11 Fair 1
News Baltimore: What to Eat in Baltimore: Crab May 10 okay 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) May 8 J T L U K 21
News Shrimp festival a family affair May 7 Nan-zilla 1
News Wisconsin Republicans Look To Keep Shellfish, S... May 1 Tazo 1
More from around the web