Barefoot Green's to be reborn as The ...

Barefoot Green's to be reborn as The Happy Clam

There are 47 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Barefoot Green's to be reborn as The Happy Clam. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

Richard Moncure, who owned and operated the Happy Clam restaurant in Colonial Beach, will open the former Barefoot Green's in Fredericksburg as The Happy Clam at Barefoot Green's He grew up working in his father's Happy Clam restaurant where Renato's is located today in Fredericksburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Tidewater 2916661”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#42 Jul 3, 2012
enjoywhileucan wrote:
Good points ClamFan, Parents are good people, antique shops is what you expect to hear from their customers. Keep feeding the machine that rips good people off, put your head in the sand! Just remember its like the Government, thay take your money after you work for it, give it to people who don't work for it, and keep cash in cans. Even Richard Sturat couldn't help them the last time.
I can decern most information in a post even if it is somewhat disjointed. Is the Sturat thing a pun on a cook? Need to take that puppy apart and re-assemble or provide a reference that turns on the light :) At least you did not throw in any 5s for ss or 4s for as :)
WTCSRET

Goose Creek, SC

#43 Jul 3, 2012
WTCSRET wrote:
<quoted text>
I can decern most information in a post even if it is somewhat disjointed. Is the Sturat thing a pun on a cook? Need to take that puppy apart and re-assemble or provide a reference that turns on the light :) At least you did not throw in any 5s for ss or 4s for as :)
Found the "rat", "Sen" would have helped and assisted in perspective :)
Seeing some of my own "stuff" makes me appreciate it even more :)
Wburg

Fredericksburg, VA

#44 Jul 21, 2012
The Fly wrote:
<quoted text>If you lay with the Moncure's you will get more than fleas.If you know Mr. Feltner just ask him.
It is easy to hide be an anon site, You are CS
Wburg

Fredericksburg, VA

#45 Jul 21, 2012
WTCSRET wrote:
<quoted text>
Found the "rat", "Sen" would have helped and assisted in perspective :)
Seeing some of my own "stuff" makes me appreciate it even more :)
Must be liberal
Wburg

Fredericksburg, VA

#46 Jul 21, 2012
Jerk, they are working to provide great products and you are trying to denigrate, nice guy !
Wburg

Fredericksburg, VA

#47 Jul 21, 2012
enjoywhileucan wrote:
Good points ClamFan, Parents are good people, antique shops is what you expect to hear from their customers. Keep feeding the machine that rips good people off, put your head in the sand! Just remember its like the Government, thay take your money after you work for it, give it to people who don't work for it, and keep cash in cans. Even Richard Sturat couldn't help them the last time.
Then keep your mouth shut and do not go there it s your perogative.
My mother said if you cannot say anything good say nothing at all, So SHUT UP your useless Pie hole.
Wburg

Fredericksburg, VA

#48 Jul 22, 2012
Jan Baker wrote:
I don't care about any of this, I just want a good crab cake that I am willing to pay for. I loved the ones at the Happy Clam, but am loving Mr Densons right now!....
Youn facts are not correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shutting down 'shark finning': US fishermen pro... 12 hr Captain Yesterday 6
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) Jul 4 resident 28
News Did Kelly's invent the roast beef sandwich? Eit... (May '15) Jul 1 Matter of taste 3
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) Jun '16 The Peanut Gallery 5
News No alteration necessary at Utica's The Tailor &... Jun '16 Bronx 5
News Main Street considers $40K loan to help bring r... Jun '16 EldoMasterBlaster 2
News Boathouse Grill opens in south Fort Myers (Sep '10) May '16 Tommy naples 43
More from around the web