Eats Trapani's: Beach music and seafood 18 years in the making

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Sunherald.com 7

As we crossed Beach Boulevard heading toward Trapani's Eatery, we were greeted by the musical stylings of Ian Taylor standing on the second-floor balcony strumming away on his guitar and the waft of simmering Gulf seafood blended with the salty night air.

Full Story
baywannabee

Biloxi, MS

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Another big one in the Bay-Way to go Bay St Louis
this town lookd GREAT!!!!
concerned citizen

Bellevue, WA

#2 Apr 8, 2012
It does not surprise me that Trapani's has negative reviews. I have never eaten there, but I know the cook. (not sure if he still works there). I won't menion names, but as long as Trapani's hires long haired skanks like that, I will never eat there. I have been to this cook's home and I can tell you, he is one nasty, filthy person. Not only that,he is a dangerous convicted felon. So be careful if you decide to visit Trapani's.
Concerned Citizen

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 16, 2012
yep. apparently the skanky cook, Kenney Fial, still works there. As long as Trapani's hires scumbags like this, I will never eat there.
outoftowner

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
I visit the area occasionaly on business. I like Trapani's and North Beach. Tried Sycamore House this trip. The service was awful. Took almost 3 hrs to get dinner for 5 of us. A $212 bill + tip should have gotten us more. We were practilly ignored for a half hour at a time. Too bad, the food was good, but I won't go back. Shaggy's is good, service fair. Steve's all good. Hula's= excellent! Just my 2 cents.
outoftowner

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2012
What's the deal with this town's McD'S? No trash cans on the lot, and the old guy blocking the drive thru spraying water is crazy...
Enlightened

Long Beach, MS

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Try Darwells in long beach the foods great and the service is outstanding!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Wiggins, MS

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Lil' Rays is better, and the Pirates Cove is better than that.

For Po Boys that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seafood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 15 hr Here Is One 298
Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) Sep 17 Jo Ann Hames Gamez 19
It's geaux time! Louisiana-based Rouses Markets... (Feb '14) Sep 13 thetruth 5
Texas family eats worm-covered salmon (Jun '12) Sep 10 texas pete 17
Competition for snowball stands heats up Aug '14 Ynette 1
Seafood Substitutions Can Expose Consumers to H... Aug '14 Burp 4 3
Offshore wind and fishing industries must 'coex... Aug '14 Jack Kelly 1

Seafood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE