Merrill Shindler: Fritto Misto is a p...

Merrill Shindler: Fritto Misto is a pasta lover's paradise

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Breeze story from Apr 20, 2012, titled Merrill Shindler: Fritto Misto is a pasta lover's paradise. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

Indeed, there's been Fritto Misto for about 20 years now, for the phenomenon began in the early '90s, with the original Fritto Misto in an industrial strip of Santa Monica - where it sits to this day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

Lyla Burns

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Apr 20, 2012
I have been wondering what to do in santa monica, as far as food goes. http://www.santamonica20.com/ I'm visiting there with some girlfriends this summer, and I've been put in charge of choosing places to eat. I think we all love pasta, so this sounds like a great place! Thanks for sharing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pizza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Italian Restaurant in Beckley (Apr '16) Jan 17 thesaurus 29
News Biscuit & Branch brings Southern dishes to Colu... Jan 14 Duke for Mayor 5
News 10 slices of Jerusalem (Aug '07) Jan 8 NEUR whitewash 2
News New pizzeria opens in Marshall Dec 28 dogman 6
News Cancer patient donates years' worth of pizza to... Dec 27 Knock off purse s... 7
News Large protests in Poland as leader vows to stif... Dec '16 PolakPotrafi 1
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... (Mar '16) Dec '16 Downtown Mistake 8
More from around the web