Trish Long: Family's stained glass ca...

Trish Long: Family's stained glass came from synagogue

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from May 22, 2010, titled Trish Long: Family's stained glass came from synagogue. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dear Trish: My name is Mike Burton, I grew up in El Paso, and now live in Wasilla, Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Jack Schuller - Ruidoso

Capitan, NM

#1 May 22, 2010
Sam Donaldson has a ranch in the Hondo Valley area of Lincoln County, NM. I went to grade school with him at Dudley and ran into him a couple of years ago in my local Walmart store. He graciously stopped to chat with me about our childhood memories of Dudley and the Kern Place area.

Temple Mt. Sinai on the corner of Oregon and Montana was where the boy scout troop I belonged to in the late 1940s held their weekly meetings. We met in the gymnasium that was located in the basement of the building, which was loaned to us by the Temple for our meetings and for storing our troop's belongings between meetings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baker works late nights making Wyoming's most p... (May '16) May '16 tgavac 1
News HESS RECIPES: Hess's Strawberry Pie Recipes (Jun '09) Mar '16 Ex Hess Patio Baker 4
News Food Fight: Aretha Franklin Is Launching a Line... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Seflerinmutfagi 1
News January 14 Vallejo A&E Source Restaurant Review... (Jan '16) Jan '16 deliciousdessert 2
News HemetHEMET: Popular Marie Callender's restauran... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Law abiding citizen 3
News Beyond Pumpkin: Westchester Bakeries Feature Va... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise In Greenville 1
News Sweet potato pies go hot off Walmart shelves (Nov '15) Nov '15 Elise In Greenville 1
More from around the web