Whoopie pies start food fight in Maine | The Columbus Dispatch

Feb 4, 2011 Read more: Columbus Dispatch 7
In Europe, countries are consumed by debt. In Washington, the health-care debate rages on. Read more
Gitcher Roxoff

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Sick and tired of these politically correct nanny state liberals trying to run everybody's life. These pies are not to blame for the ridiculous state of Americans today. These peoples' minds are just as out of shape as their bodies. The obesity is caused by too much government meddling into everybody's affairs.
SCF

Lancaster, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2011
RC Cola and a moonpie.
Try to take it from me, and y'all will die.

It's a Southern thing. You wouldn't understand.
Homer Simpson

Wooster, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Mmmmm...Whoopie pies...
Annie

Ohatchee, AL

#4 Feb 4, 2011
Gitcher Roxoff wrote:
Sick and tired of these politically correct nanny state liberals trying to run everybody's life. These pies are not to blame for the ridiculous state of Americans today. These peoples' minds are just as out of shape as their bodies. The obesity is caused by too much government meddling into everybody's affairs.
What kind of a person are you? Is everything that you don't agree with the liberals fault? If it were not for the liberals protecting your right to make a fool of yourself, you would never be able to post under the name you use.

Ease up and have a little fun once in a while.
Ice-cold Coca-Cola

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Feb 4, 2011
SCF wrote:
RC Cola and a moonpie.
Try to take it from me, and y'all will die.
It's a Southern thing. You wouldn't understand.
You are right. I don't understand the "sugar on sugar" thing. I'll stay a damn yankee and enjoy "sugar on salt".
James Crowe

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2011
Gitcher Roxoff wrote:
Yeah, the same Liberals who made sure that food and meat are up to standards and not poisonous or rotted by starting the FDA. Who make sure that ingredients are printed on labels so you know what you're getting. I guess you support blind capitalism and greed over general welfare and protection of the public.
Go F yourself, you dumbass Kuntservative. Maybe if you ate better as a kid and some brain food, you'd have a higher IQ.
Whatever

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Mmmmm... whoopie pies are awesome! Moderation folks, moderation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Slice of Pie - Rolla, MO Feb '15 citizenofrolla 1
News South of Chicago heads north of Indianapolis (Mar '14) Jan '15 Former Chicagoan 2
News Frozen apple pie is a Big Island favorite Jan '15 lanigirl 1
News Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies Nov '14 inbred Genius 33
News Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies Nov '14 Hooogle It 1
News Life of pie (Feb '08) Nov '14 almadenmike 9
News An Apple A Day (And Other Fall Flavors) At Leis... Oct '14 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web